6months Til BOTS!

Officially down to 6months on the count down until my second cruise. Yeah, yeah, I'm not in a suite, I'm barely C&A gold, it's only a 5 day....who friggin cares? I'm going on cruise to places I've never been, gonna enjoy my paltry lil' ocean view and relax with my wife. Super excited!

Officially down to 6months on the count down until my second cruise. Yeah, yeah, I'm not in a suite, I'm barely C&A gold, it's only a 5 day....who friggin cares? I'm going on cruise to places I've never been, gonna enjoy my paltry lil' ocean view and relax with my wife. Super excited!

Enjoy the cruise and hopefully you will do many other cruises in the future. We do ocean view and its perfect for us.

Your infectious enthusiasm is a true breathe of fresh air. There are so many negative threads and post, so this one is special . I totally agree with you, any number of days on any ship, in any cabin is something to shout about. Enjoy the planning, the memory making and your glorious five days. Will be following along.

Love brilliance of the seas , we love suites, but also had a great time when we started cruising in small inside cabins.

George, I started in ocean view on my first cruise with Empress. It was a little small, but certainly comfortable enough considering the limited time we spent in it. I found the whole experience wonderful. Good food, perhaps not gourmet, but tasty and appealing to look at pretty much whenever I wanted. Attentive, smiling staff working hard to ensure everything was clean, safe, and enjoyable. Entertainment that was varied and we'll produced. All this for less than a comparable land based vacation. Plus we went and enjoyed port visits to warm, friendly islands while everyone at home froze their keisters off. I pray I never get too old, tired, or jaded to enjoy being on these remarkable ships, travelling to exotic places with fun loving, happy people!

I pray I never get too old, tired, or jaded to enjoy being on these remarkable ships, travelling to exotic places with fun loving, happy people!

......I think if you are anything like us - and most of those on CC - you will continue cruising for a long while to come. Our first was on RCI Sovereign of the Seas 26 years ago when our family was young. We continue today - with me headed into retirement at the end of this year - with the same energy and excitement for cruising and its people as we did then. And our goal - God willing - is to see this continue for another 26.....