USB port locations in Harmony of the Seas cabins - ?

Question for all of you veteran Harmony cruisers: do the cabins have USB ports next to the beds to charge your phone and other accessories? I know the general ship description says there are USB ports in each cabin; I'm specifically asking about their location.

One of the things I absolutely loved about NCL's Breakaway Class ships was the USB port in the side of the light fixtures on either side of the beds. I'm hoping that there would be something similar on Harmony. TIA for your response!

There are two USB ports at the desk and four electrical outlets (North American style), and there is one electrical outlet by the bed.

This was for a Central Park balcony -- different room categories might be different.

USB ports are at the vanity desk only. Next to the bed is one US plug (but only on one side of the bed not on both sides).

steamboats

Good to know, I'll assume the same for Symphony unless someone else says otherwise.

Just got off HOTS and there were 2 USBs slots on one side of the bed. We were in Central Park Balconies, one with the bed by the balcony, the other with the bed by the bathroom and the USBs were on the side of the bed closest to the interior of the ship, but not on both sides.

I hope that helps!

Thanks to everyone who responded! I'll be bringing my Belkin travel outlet that has two USB ports, just to be sure there'll be enough working ports there, but it's good to know where the availables in the cabin are located.

Just got off HOTS and there were 2 USBs slots on one side of the bed. We were in Central Park Balconies, one with the bed by the balcony, the other with the bed by the bathroom and the USBs were on the side of the bed closest to the interior of the ship, but not on both sides.

I hope that helps!

No those were not USB ports but a regular US outlet. I´ve been in a Boardwalk Balcony (photos here) and a regular Balconly (photos here). Cabin layout was the same. No USB ports next to the bed. Only at the vanity desk.

steamboats

No those were not USB ports but a regular US outlet. I´ve been in a Boardwalk Balcony (photos here) and a regular Balconly (photos here). Cabin layout was the same. No USB ports next to the bed. Only at the vanity desk.

steamboats

I concur. Central Park Balcony room on HoTS had one electrical outlet by the bed closest to the bathroom, and the two USB ports were at the desk.

About a month ago we were on the Harmony in a Central Park cabin. The cabin was one where the bed is closest to the bathroom with the coach next to the balcony. The electrical outlet next to the bed was on the side of the bed away from the bathroom. I definitely remember this as my wife uses a CPAP machine. I had notified Special Needs. The distilled water was in the cabin when we arrived but no extension cord. I guess they figured that since there is an outlet next to the bed an extension cord wasn't needed. It was big deal as that is the side of the bed my wife sleeps in while at home.

I don't recall any USB ports by the bed. Just on the desk.

• 1 month later...

So glad you addressed this both my husband and I use CPAP machines and are considering a cruise on the Harmony in March, good to know there's an outlet on at least one side of the bed, (we always travel with an extension cord for that very reason) last month had to run the cord across the room to the vanity on a Celebrity cruise. I was also wondering if there are any electrical outlets in the bathroom on the Harmony? I'm pretty sure I already know the answer to this one but thought I'd throw it out there anyway. thanks

So glad you addressed this both my husband and I use CPAP machines and are considering a cruise on the Harmony in March, good to know there's an outlet on at least one side of the bed, (we always travel with an extension cord for that very reason) last month had to run the cord across the room to the vanity on a Celebrity cruise. I was also wondering if there are any electrical outlets in the bathroom on the Harmony? I'm pretty sure I already know the answer to this one but thought I'd throw it out there anyway. thanks

There's one combo US/Euro outlet in the bathroom suitable for electric shavers only. The bathroom light switch must be on for this outlet to have power.