Edge v's Seabourn

123linz123

To be honest I guess my question is way too early, but my thoughts are.... wondering whether to book a suite on Edge or book a Seabourn Cruise, and I can't decide.

I've cruised on both lines, I love the look of Edge, but for the price of a suite I could sail with Seabourn and be totally pampered, all be it on a more boring ship (but lovely) ... ha ha!

What would sway you one way or the other? (I'm talking similar price tags here, and itinerary isn't important)

Many thanks in advance and happy cruising to everyone.

L

To be honest I guess my question is way too early, but my thoughts are.... wondering whether to book a suite on Edge or book a Seabourn Cruise, and I can't decide.

I've cruised on both lines, I love the look of Edge, but for the price of a suite I could sail with Seabourn and be totally pampered, all be it on a more boring ship (but lovely) ... ha ha!

What would sway you one way or the other? (I'm talking similar price tags here, and itinerary isn't important)

L

Actually, there is nothing to sway on this board, as most of us are committed to The Edge and have booked at least one (1) if not two (2) or three (3) before the ship is even finished.

I suggest you consider returning next spring with this question after a few sailings have taken place...

It is quite possible that your question may be more suited to the general X board and not about The Edge, at this juncture, otherwise it is your call to book the unknown entity or the boring entity.

bon voyage

I was on Seabourn Sojourn for 14 nights last summer. Ship holds about 450 guests. Smashing food and service. No way to compare the two ships. Absolute opposites.

I am looking forward to my Edge cruise in 2020.

Happy to answer any questions.

L

Very different type of ships and categories of cruising. Apples and Oranges. So nobody can really offer advice here - you will need to make the choice. Try both !

Very different type of ships and categories of cruising. Apples and Oranges. So nobody can really offer advice here - you will need to make the choice. Try both !

Exactly right.

If you want class and style go one way, and if you want lots of entertainment with crowds go the other.