Revolution timeline

cruisestitch

So the Silhouette will be updated January 2019???? we are booked in March so I was just curious... Thk u :)

that is what has been announced. Which makes us happy - we're booked for April 2019. :)

chemmo, Woodya doing with the Toy Story puns?

Sorry! I must have got a Buzz out of it!

I must say we have had some fun thinking of new names for Edge 3/4....

My better half says cruising on Edge will take us to the limit of our savings, Beyond will result in an overdraft so Broke and Bancrupt could be good names for 3/4!

The order of the refurbs on the Solstice class ships is interesting. I thought they would have started with the oldest (Solstice). As ever we luck out Downunder, unless of course they move the Solstice to another homebase and we get another Solstice class ship for our summer season. Goodness knows when an Edge class ship will make it over here.

Great post! We're booked through 2019, and fortunately Summit gets the refit in early 2019 so we'll get to experience the new S2 cabin and redesign of the ship including the new sundeck.

With 4- new Edge class ships planned will any of the M or S class ships be retired/sold eventually? I'm going to guess no given the large investment, but I was always told there are no dumb questions. :)