shareholder benefit / trade confirmation

suec12

I am on a TA so could actually use the shareholder benefit. If I scan and email a trade / buy confirmation for RCL, how quickly does it show up on my invoice? Do I receive an email confirming the receipt / granting of benefit? Thanks!

We requested ours last week. Got an immediate acknowledgement and then confirmation in a couple of days. It is on my on line OBC to use for booking things in advance.

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

We have our next 2 cruises booked with Bev. pkg. Will X let me combine with stock holders benefit ?

If you have actually purchased the beverage package, you should be ok. However, if it is part of a perk given to you by Celebrity, dream on... No way... No stock benefit for you!

I am on a TA so could actually use the shareholder benefit. If I scan and email a trade / buy confirmation for RCL, how quickly does it show up on my invoice? Do I receive an email confirming the receipt / granting of benefit? Thanks!

Have been refused OBC on next 2 TAs even though we don’t have any perks from Celebrity. It is not guaranteed.

vkb - which TA's - we are on Reflection Oct. 2018 - what category of cabin did you book? and did they give you a reason? did you call and protest? It would seem that on a TA with no benefits - that would be when you could get it. THANKS!

• 2 weeks later...

Recently booked using the European Sale promotion which offered free WiFi, free classic drinks package and £100pp OBC. Applied for the shareholder benefit yesterday morning and received confirmation that this has been applied yesterday evening. Result! :D

Recently booked using the European Sale promotion which offered free WiFi, free classic drinks package and £100pp OBC. Applied for the shareholder benefit yesterday morning and received confirmation that this has been applied yesterday evening. Result! :D

Classic Celebrity Inconsistency.....but that's why you should always apply for the credit...let them decide if you are eligible or not.

Interesting, I was turned down last week specifically because I have the Go Best perks.

I do know a couple of people who have been previously refused. On occasion they have tried again a few days later and got a result.

Celebrity Cruises. Consistently, inconsistent since 1989. :p