Ultimate Beverage Package and Haven Owner's Suite

Greetings!

We are considering a Haven Owners suite on the Escape. One price option says it includes the Ultimate Beverage Package and the other price does not. My question is, does the Haven Owner's suite automatically include the ultimate beverage package by virtue of booking that suite? I'm more familiar with Celebrity where certain suite categories (Royal and Penthouse) include the drink package so paying extra upon booking isn't necessary. Am wondering if it is the same on Norwegian in this category. Any help is appreciated.

Christina

Haven suites do include all Free at Sea options including the Ultimate Beverage Package, however you are still responsible for the service charge of $17.80 per person per day. They give you the option of declining the package (and the service charges) if you aren't drinkers.

Haven suites do include all Free at Sea options including the Ultimate Beverage Package, however you are still responsible for the service charge of $17.80 per person per day. They give you the option of declining the package (and the service charges) if you aren't drinkers.

Thank you for the info. I think the daily service charge is well worth it. Are you familiar with other perks associated with the stateroom category?

Thank you for the info. I think the daily service charge is well worth it. Are you familiar with other perks associated with the stateroom category?

We were in one of the DOS on Escape a couple weeks back which as far as perks is the same as the OS.

As said, you have to pick the drink package and pay the service charge on the value of the package.

You get 3 bottles of booze from the recently upgraded list plus unlimited in room bottled water and soda. Also a champagne (well it is supposed to be but it was sparkling wine) plus a sparkling wine if latitudes.

You can't get drinks off package delivered to the room. Butler specifically mentioned that during first meeting.

However, the bar isn't that far. Maybe 2 minute walk if on 17 or 3 if on 18. Sha and Ryan were bartenders there when we were on and were FANTASTIC!

Since several seem to know this, when are you contacted about what you would like in the owners suite. We are leaving in July 22 and curious to see when the note will arrive.

Seems like you might have missed the boat. We usually get a notification 30-45 days out of our preferences and such. I wouldn't wait for the note and proactively contact them asap.

Since several seem to know this, when are you contacted about what you would like in the owners suite. We are leaving in July 22 and curious to see when the note will arrive.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

You can give them a call to get your pillows/coffee etc

Here is the number to the Concierge desk 1-855-625-4283.

Have fun in the suite. It’s difficult to ever go back!

Very consistently the letter with luggage tags comes at 50 days out. You can call or email them. They'll get back to you in due time.

Did you book via a TA?

Very consistently the letter with luggage tags comes at 50 days out. You can call or email them. They'll get back to you in due time.

Did you book via a TA?

Yes we did, I coordinate everything and we have a group of 8 rooms so all the paperwork is coming to me to dole out. Thanks I will call tomorrow.

We waited until we boarded because I had read on one of the boards that your butler 'might' be able to get you a bottle not on the official list of choices. We met the butler on embarkation day and told him our choices for the 3 and they were in the cabin that afternoon. I don't recall that we wound up asking for something not on the list -- but the point was that the bottles appeared right away even though we waited until after boarding to make the request. My husband and I were still debating on our selections until that day, trying to judge our moods. We wound up requesting Baileys Irish Cream, Amaretto and Jameson Irish Whiskey. The Baileys was all gone by Day 6 -- great instead of cream in morning coffee. :) We brought the other 2 bottles home, both about half empty.

Enjoy!

Did you asked why you didn't got Champagne or doesn't it matter for you?

I didn't. We had guests over for the sailaway and served it right away but I did have to spend some time to get the Latitudes wine which wasn't in the room.