Any recommendations of shuttles to get from FLL port to Miami port?

cruzincanuck

We booked the Symphony out of Miami for Jan 2020. I am looking for a 5 day cruise to tack on for a longer vacation. I found one out of FLL and this means we would have to get from the port of everglades to port of Miami on the same day.

Looking for recommendations or suggestions from anyone for shuttle companies or other that will do port to port

Lots of shuttles from FLL and area hotels to POM for about 415 per person each way - SAS & QLS are the most often suggested.

UberX, good for 2-3 plus normal bags, will run about $35+ from FLL to POM or from POM back to FLL. If you have a bigger group UberXL will be closer to $75+

We always had great success using Jiffy Jeff Transportation for these transfers.

They are reliable and stay in constant contact with you on both going and coming back from your cruise.

Highly recommend this quality company.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

If you are sailing NCL they offer a shuttle service from FLL airport to Miami cruise port. It is $25 pp each way for a total of $100 for round trip for two. This is quite a bit less than any of the other shuttle services I have priced. Uber may be slightly cheaper but if you are not in a rush this is a good choice I think.

If you are sailing NCL they offer a shuttle service from FLL airport to Miami cruise port. It is $25 pp each way for a total of $100 for round trip for two. This is quite a bit less than any of the other shuttle services I have priced. Uber may be slightly cheaper but if you are not in a rush this is a good choice I think.

SAS, QLS, MJS and others will take you between FLL and POM for $15 per person. ;) The cruise line transfer bus is almost always a more expensive and slower option.

SAS, QLS, MJS and others will take you between FLL and POM for $15 per person. ;) The cruise line transfer bus is almost always a more expensive and slower option.

I priced QLS and they are $15 on Mondays - the day we sail - but on Tues (the day we return the following week) they are $20 pp. Some shuttles had a 3 person minimum and we can't see paying for a non-person to meet the minimum. NCL was a flat $25 pp. Also - one shuttle I received a quote from said they didn't have pick ups scheduled for our arrival time and we would have to wait for others. So I do appreciate your input but for anyone interested in a shuttle be sure you check all options/fees/schedules etc. Sometimes the extra $10 to have the cruise line take you from baggage claim to the boat is preferable.

All of these suggestions are assuming the OP wishes to go from the airport to the port. Reread the post. They are wishing to travel from Port Everglades to POM, and none of the shuttle suggestions are applicable to that route.

Well..the 2nd cruise is booked so we will be switching ports on the same day. I suspect that the shuttles will not work however I will see with the various suggestions if one of the companies can customize. If not, Uber it will be :)

Thank you all

From PE to POM you could taxi to FLL (about $15+) and then catch a shared shuttle (about $15 per person) but that seems like a lot of work. I would Uber straight from PR to POM for about $35-40.