Ultra Spacious Ocean View or Junior Suite on the Mariner of the Seas?

Yes, the beds for each kid was really the kicker. Reports after the end of May are showing people are getting double points for this category room and other junior suite style perks.
Not full suite perks?

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Just booked 1854 on Mariner. 2 adults + 2 kids. Total cost was only $400 more than a standard ocean view room and less than a JS (for a room considerably bigger than both). Seemed like a no brainer, but I am curious to see some pictures and read some reviews. I did see the one review that complained about noise from the fitness center, but who knows....

Just booked 1854 on Mariner. 2 adults + 2 kids. Total cost was only $400 more than a standard ocean view room and less than a JS (for a room considerably bigger than both). Seemed like a no brainer, but I am curious to see some pictures and read some reviews. I did see the one review that complained about noise from the fitness center, but who knows....
Well, you don't get a balcony. That's a deal breaker for some

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

I just found out that we going to stay in 1608 room, it is under the pool. I am little worry about the noise Any thoughts?

It's not under the pool, although it's under the pool deck.

So you booked the guarantee, and this is the JS you were assigned? I'd be more concerned that it's a connecting cabin - there can be increased noise from your neighbor, depending on them specifically. Some neighbors are quiet.

But they gave you an accessible cabin, so you have scored the larger space. But it's still the two twins pushed together for a "king" size bed, and a regular sofabed.

We had 1854 on a previous cruise and it was, by far, the best cabin we have ever had. You will love it. Very spacious. Windows and the view are incredible. Location is great being so close to the pool deck and the spa (don't forget you can use the human sized showers in there for free, as well as the sauna and steam room if you need some extra space to get ready and your washroom is occupied). We experienced a little more motion than in other cabins because it is on the top deck and at the very front of the ship. That said, it is nothing I would worry about. No noise was heard from the deck above us either. For the minimal amount you paid extra for this cabin, you are going to really made a wise decision.

We had 1854 on a previous cruise and it was, by far, the best cabin we have ever had. You will love it. Very spacious. Windows and the view are incredible. Location is great being so close to the pool deck and the spa (don't forget you can use the human sized showers in there for free, as well as the sauna and steam room if you need some extra space to get ready and your washroom is occupied). We experienced a little more motion than in other cabins because it is on the top deck and at the very front of the ship. That said, it is nothing I would worry about. No noise was heard from the deck above us either. For the minimal amount you paid extra for this cabin, you are going to really made a wise decision.

Awesome. Glad to hear the feedback. Now we just have to wait.... This is for April 2020. Other cruises between now and then though :D

• 1 year later...
On 7/8/2018 at 10:15 PM, akiddo said:

Awesome. Glad to hear the feedback. Now we just have to wait.... This is for April 2020. Other cruises between now and then though 😄

I would love to hear a live report post trip about what suite perks came with it. 

On 7/8/2018 at 11:15 PM, akiddo said:

Awesome. Glad to hear the feedback. Now we just have to wait.... This is for April 2020. Other cruises between now and then though 😄

2 hours ago, Petroplex said:

I would love to hear a live report post trip about what suite perks came with it. 

Enjoyed 1854 on Adventure. Possibly favorite cabin so far.

12 hours ago, Petroplex said:

Since I originally posted this question Royal has made it much easier to find information on this room. The status of the room was changed to a suite at some point, and I have called to confirm that we will be getting VP suite benefits. Everything you would want to know is here: http://www.creative.rccl.com/Sales/Royal/LTYA_News/VT_VP_VO_Suite_FAQ.pdf

We are a family of 5, so we need the extra space, and the kids aren't old enough for adjoining rooms yet. So for now, rooms like this are my go-to.

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, akiddo said:

Since I originally posted this question Royal has made it much easier to find information on this room. The status of the room was changed to a suite at some point, and I have called to confirm that we will be getting VP suite benefits. Everything you would want to know is here: http://www.creative.rccl.com/Sales/Royal/LTYA_News/VT_VP_VO_Suite_FAQ.pdf

We are a family of 5, so we need the extra space, and the kids aren't old enough for adjoining rooms yet. So for now, rooms like this are my go-to.

No Chandon, and no pillow menu in our Adventure cabin. But we did have 1 synthetic down pillow. It was very nice

8 hours ago, akiddo said:

Great info, thanks much for the link.