Schedules out in Dec?

Am I remembering correctly that the new 2020 schedules should be available this December? I'll be on board LB at that time and would like to book a summer of 2020.

A small number of itineraries came out in December, but the bulk came out in March/April.

Rats. Oh well,, I will be on LB again in May, so may have to wait until then. I do like to get that OBC. Do they still have the reduced deposit? We/ve been doing X lately, so I am not up to the details on RCI on board booking.

Rats. Oh well,, I will be on LB again in May, so may have to wait until then. I do like to get that OBC. Do they still have the reduced deposit? We/ve been doing X lately, so I am not up to the details on RCI on board booking.

The best prices are often when first released. Not always the best deal to wait just for an OBC.

The best prices are often when first released. Not always the best deal to wait just for an OBC.

I agree with booking when they come out, always get one of the 2 cabins I want. Last 4yrs on 24 cruises I'm at about 50/50 in price reductions after cruises are released. But I just booked two cruises in April for May2019 that have so far almost doubled in price ...

Reduced deposit is only if you book non refundable