Connecting accessible rooms?

We're a family of 5 and my son is physically disabled. I was wondering if there's such thing as an oceanview balcony accessible room connecting to a regular room? If there are such rooms existed then I'll make sure to make reservations way ahead of our cruise. Thank you in advance.

We're a family of 5 and my son is physically disabled. I was wondering if there's such thing as an oceanview balcony accessible room connecting to a regular room? If there are such rooms existed then I'll make sure to make reservations way ahead of our cruise. Thank you in advance.

Yes, there are accessible cabins that are connecting. If you click on the link and then the ship you are interested in, it will give you a list of the accessible cabins on that ship and the number of the connecting cabin, if there is one.

https://www.royalcaribbean.com/experience/accessible-cruising/accessible-staterooms

Do they have to be connecting? Like you we are a family of 5, I have a son confined to a wheelchair and a son who will not sleep in a pullman bed. We tend to have an oceanview balcony accessible cabin and a regular oceanview balcony cabin, with a sofa bed, next to the accessible cabin. The cabins are not connecting but the balconies connect and each cabin can be accessed via the balcony. This option gives you more ships to choice from for your up coming cruise ;)

Book your rooms as soon as you can as accessible room go quickly.

I agree with this comment. On your last cruise we ended up having a interior accessible cabin, as these were the only cabins left and we booked 10 months before the sailing date.