Finally achieved Diamond level. What are benefits?

Milestone recognition is the gift of a crystal block at 140 points and every 70 points thereafter. The block is inscribed with an image of the ship on which the milestone was reached.

Chef's Choice amenity is some sort of edible treat sent to your stateroom, usually in the afteroon. Things like chocolate covered strawberries, cookies, chees plate, petit fours, etc.

Bob,

We will reach 141 points for our next cruise. How will I receive the crystal block. Would it be on a later cruise?

You shoud receive the block on your next cruise. Speak to the Loyalty Ambassador early in the cruise and ask them how they distribute the milestone blocks.

Hi. Thank you for this thread. My family of four and my mom all reach Diamond on our Allure cruise next month (we are three days short of Diamond). Will the crystal block be sent to our home? I guess we are considered Emerald throughout our Allure cruise, correct?

Thank you.

Sent from my iPad using Forums

Hi. Thank you for this thread. My family of four and my mom all reach Diamond on our Allure cruise next month (we are three days short of Diamond). Will the crystal block be sent to our home? I guess we are considered Emerald throughout our Allure cruise, correct?

Thank you.

Sent from my iPad using Forums

You should receive your block on the cruise that you reach 140 points...it's one of the few perks that you actually receive on the cruise that it occurs...you will not advance to Diamond until after the end of the cruise....as was suggested in a prior post check with the loyalty ambassador early in the cruise to confirm you are on the list to receive a block....

Thank you.

The crystal block is first given at 140 points, well beyond the 80 point level of Diamond.

We passed the 140 point mark on our last cruise and did not receive a block. I am not going to lose sleep over it but it would be nice to have. Being more then a year away from our next cruise when I will have forgotten about it is there any action to do now?

We passed the 140 point mark on our last cruise and did not receive a block. I am not going to lose sleep over it but it would be nice to have. Being more then a year away from our next cruise when I will have forgotten about it is there any action to do now?

Call C & A and they will send it to you. 800-526-9723

Call C&A and they will have one shipped to you.

The blocks are quite heavy. We’ve asked for them to mail them to our home a couple of times but they’ve always declined. DH ends up putting it in his carry on.

2.4 pounds

I always put mine in the carry on and remove it for security screening at the airport.