Fttf

We haven't cruised in 5 years, so we just recently learned about FTTF and the staggered boarding times, which I like. Our cruise leaves 9/8 so of course the FTTF is sold out and probably has been for quite some time. Does it ever open up again as it gets closer? Our current boarding time is 12 so I'm happy with that time, but I would purchase the FTTF if available.

Thanks.

I booked our upcoming Magic cruise over 5 months ago and FTTF showed sold out until a little over a week ago. So keep checking, because they'll open it up right before the cruise of they don't have too many Diamond or Platinum cruisers booked.

We haven't cruised in 5 years, so we just recently learned about FTTF and the staggered boarding times, which I like. Our cruise leaves 9/8 so of course the FTTF is sold out and probably has been for quite some time. Does it ever open up again as it gets closer? Our current boarding time is 12 so I'm happy with that time, but I would purchase the FTTF if available.

Thanks.

Keep checking.

Actually, if you really want FTTF, then you need to keep checking at least ten times per day throughout the day. Sometimes, people who purchased it cancel it and you never know when it will open up. I have picked it up at 5am and at 8pm in the past.

Good luck!

Start looking about 6 weeks before. I would check frequently (at least once every other day). From what I've heard, they wait until closer to the cruise date to see how many platinum/diamond cruisers are on before they release more.

I do have a set boarding time; 12-12:30 which I'm happy with. Some other perks like first in line with customer service (if needed), quicker off the ship on port days. earlier boarding time and luggage in room faster. So, we'll see. It's ok if I can't get it.

Start looking about 6 weeks before. I would check frequently (at least once every other day). From what I've heard, they wait until closer to the cruise date to see how many platinum/diamond cruisers are on before they release more.

OK. Thank you.

I booked our upcoming Magic cruise over 5 months ago and FTTF showed sold out until a little over a week ago. So keep checking, because they'll open it up right before the cruise of they don't have too many Diamond or Platinum cruisers booked.

ok, thank you, good info

If there are no tender ports, what other advantage is there besides priority embark?

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Here's what I pulled from the excursion info. No tender ports on the cruise I'm going on, but I like the priority embark and late disembark. We'll so, ok if I can't get it.

Priority Check-in with Express Boarding

The quicker you board the ship, the quicker you're holding a frosty drink.

Guaranteed Stateroom

Your stateroom will be ready as soon as you board, so you can relax or freshen up for the fun you're about to have.

Express Luggage

Your luggage will be expedited to your stateroom so you can unpack and get settled in for a great vacation!

Guest Services

You'll have a dedicated phone number and line at Guest Services so you can quickly have your questions answered.

Dining Reservations

Priority Main Dining Room and Specialty Restaurant reservations (excluding Your Time Dining).

Tender Priority

You will have the option to choose a priority tender from the ship to shore (multiple departure times may be possible), so you can explore ashore as quickly as you would like.

Debarkation

We're always sad to see you go. But when your cruise is over, you may choose an early or late disembarkation time upon arrival to your homeport.

Actually, if you really want FTTF, then you need to keep checking at least ten times per day throughout the day. Sometimes, people who purchased it cancel it and you never know when it will open up. I have picked it up at 5am and at 8pm in the past.

Good luck!

Good to know. Thank you.

I do have a set boarding time; 12-12:30 which I'm happy with. Some other perks like first in line with customer service (if needed), quicker off the ship on port days. earlier boarding time and luggage in room faster. So, we'll see. It's ok if I can't get it.

Your arrival time is 12-12:30, that doesn't mean you will actually board at that time.