Transportation from airport into the center of Copenhagen

sharonann24

Does anyone have a good suggestion from getting to our hotel near Tivoli Gardens from the airport? What is the cost of a taxi? We were supposed to have a transfer arranged but are having some difficulty confirming and we leave Wednesday evening, arriving in Copenhagen around 1pm. I am also checking other sources but am open to ideas. We will probably each have a suitcase and carry on.

At long as you are happy with your luggage then I would look no further than the metro or train. It is cheap and only a very short walk from the station.

There are two options. Get the metro from the airport to Norreport and then change to the train to take you to Central Station, which is across the road from Tivoli. Alternatively (and not requiring a change), get the train direct to Central from the airport train station.

If you don’t want to use that route then get a taxi. It will be more expensive and take a similar amount of time (depending on traffic), but saves you having to drag your luggage around. Obviously it will also take you directly to your hotel.

The city centre from the airport is very easy in Copenhagen. It’s getting to the cruise port which is more of a pain.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Does anyone have a good suggestion from getting to our hotel near Tivoli Gardens from the airport? What is the cost of a taxi? We were supposed to have a transfer arranged but are having some difficulty confirming and we leave Wednesday evening, arriving in Copenhagen around 1pm. I am also checking other sources but am open to ideas. We will probably each have a suitcase and carry on.

We stayed in Copenhagen in May 2017 and took a cab from the airport to our hotel, which was one block from Tivoli. It cost about $44 US. From the hotel to the cruise ship port cost about $33 US.