Noordam Naming Ceremony

JimandStan

Brian.....You are such a sweetie. Someday, somehow, we really HAVE to cruise together. Hopefully it'll be an itinerary with GREAT Shopping!!!

I shall leave a mark on Noordam that I 'was there'. :) (I'll hide a little note wishing you Bon Voyage. Knowing the stewards, no way it'll stay hidden without them finding it before you can put your hands on it. :) !!!!

Scopace?

Never heard of it.

Is it served str8 up or on the rocks?

It's an anti-nausea drug ... the oral pill form of the patch.

Here's a link: http://www.motionsickness.net/

I find it FAR superior to either the patch or any of the over-the-counter drugs. It has very mild to ZERO side-effects in my system, and hence it is perfect for me. I usually take it the first couple of days of a cruise in order to get my sea legs. Then, if it looks like we're moving into severe weather I'll take it again. It's kept me from getting sea sick in severe storms, even when many other people are looking green.

:confused:

Cliques could be forming - even for future cruises - certain people wanting to meet only certain other cruisers.

Maybe we will be selective with whom we will want to meet with on future cruises.

Hmmm ... I don't know about anybody else, but I'll be happy to meet and cruise with ANYBODY. :)

Brian.....You are such a sweetie. Someday, somehow, we really HAVE to cruise together. Hopefully it'll be an itinerary with GREAT Shopping!!!

S7S--

It's a date!

BTW - You can always stow away in 8060. Just don't take up all the closet space... ;)

KK--

You're welcome to come too!

Just bring your Diamond Mine...

PDVD_030.jpg

...and I promise not to steal your Tiara!

blondes2.gif

:D

Cliques could be forming - even for future cruises - certain people wanting to meet only certain other cruisers.

Maybe we will be selective with whom we will want to meet with on future cruises.:rolleyes:

KK....I'd love the chance to sail with you and your DH on a future cruise (and many other people who visit this Board regularly). I know I have told you so in the past. I'm just having a little fun with Brian as I will be on Noordam prior to his boarding. He gets to cruise but I don't.

I certainly hope you don't think there was an 'intentional omission' of anyone. Just a little light-hearted fun.

sail7seas7@yahoo.com

Jim and Stan,

There are Travel Agents and Mariner's lunches on Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday and the ship will be full of TAs on both Monday and Tuesday nights.

But like I said... there are ONLY...... 1,918 " PASSENGERS " who will be sailing on the maiden voyage. And do you know what we get to do that no Travel Agent, guest or VIP gets to do? Hmmmmmmmm?

BOAT DRILL!!!!!!!!!!! :D

Stephen

Bravo, Captain Card! I am laughing so hard that I can't see to type:D

Seems to me an awful lot of CCers have said how much fun it would be to meet everyone else. I've not noticed any cliquing at all!

As a matter of fact, KK, I was looking forward to meeting you on the 11/3 Volendam! You were on Ziggy's list and now you're gone. What happened? You posted a question for me on my Roll Call for that cruise and I answered you but you never posted again:o .

So I hope you're still planning to be on that cruise with us and I'll look forward to meeting you then:) .

Another storm is projected for late Monday into early Tuesday of next week. Perhaps by Wednesday the weather will be clear. We are going to the luncheon on the 22nd only if the roads are in good shape. Hope we will get the opportunity to meet other CCers, but we still wonder how we pick each other out in a crowd.

Archived