Glbt

Can anyone please tell me if they have GLBT meetings on board Navigator of the Seas.

thank you

Did you mean LGBT? If yes then the answer is yes. Meetings are advertised in the Cruise Compass , are usually about 10pm and are self led. There is a gay community board on Cruise Critic if you haven’t seen it , under special interest cruising.

There are meetings, but they are all passenger led (Royal sets aside a location and a time)

In all our cruises my husband and I were the only ones to show up, or at least, we think we were. Locations are often at bars and we didn't want to just randomly walk up to people and ask them if they are LGBT :)

There are meetings, but they are all passenger led (Royal sets aside a location and a time)

In all our cruises my husband and I were the only ones to show up, or at least, we think we were. Locations are often at bars and we didn't want to just randomly walk up to people and ask them if they are LGBT :)

Our last trips on Allure and Oasis, there was actually a pretty decent turnout.

Informal Meetings at usually like 10-11pm in one on the Quieter Lounges and have been posted in Cruise Compass. Read this last 4-5 yrs on multiple ships... Have witnessed large turnouts for this then Single Cruisers gatherings. Couple times went to singles lunch and I'd be only guy with 6-8 woman...