Cocoa Cay Question

I am sailing over Veteran's Day weekend, and we haven't received any notification about our Cocoa Cay stop being cancelled. It will be interesting to see if the pier will be open by then.

Of course the reason they are putting in the pier is not just to be able to receive the Oasis class, but so many times ships have had to miss the little island due to weather.

Missing it for construction will just be another "miss" day I guess.

Did anyone else hear that they are diverting from Coco Cay until completion? I understand that people that are sailing in December 2018 have received emails that they are substituting Coco Cay for another island.

I sail on December 13th....I haven't received that email, but it is a hit or miss with me and RCCL emails.

Those changes seem to be for ships that are one of two in port that day. In other words, they have decided that CocoCay is not in a state for TWO ships together.

Those changes seem to be for ships that are one of two in port that day. In other words, they have decided that CocoCay is not in a state for TWO ships together.

I would think that is a good thing. ;)

Have been there years ago with two ships tendered off (MJ and Monarch) but that was the only time that I remember. Naturally they are much smaller ships.