Is there an app for that?

Hi everyone! We are sailing on Oasis on September 30th and was wondering because of her size is there an app to find your way around the ship? Also I asked before and am still confused. On formal nights what are our options if we choose not to participate? The ONLY reason being is because my fiancé doesn’t own a suit and I understand we can rent a tux but he doesn’t even know his measurements. Any suggestions? Thank you!!!!:*

You can put a link to the deck plans on your phone, no app needed. You can eat in a different place each night and never go to the mdr. No need for a tux or tie. You can see exactly where you are on each deck by looking at the ship diagram in the elevator lobbies, which also show the other decks. You should also get a map of the ship the first day

Hi everyone! We are sailing on Oasis on September 30th and was wondering because of her size is there an app to find your way around the ship? Also I asked before and am still confused. On formal nights what are our options if we choose not to participate? The ONLY reason being is because my fiancé doesn’t own a suit and I understand we can rent a tux but he doesn’t even know his measurements. Any suggestions? Thank you!!!!:*

Hi Laurie. Hope I can help . Read last week on several post appt still not available on Oasis. You can find your way around very easily. Also have digital panels on wall all over ship that will show you how to get around. Don't concern yourself about formal night. Some still dress black tie, some suits and sport coats but the largest percentage have collar shirt and trousers. We have been on quite a few ships and own a tuxs, but haven't wore it in a few years. bring a sport coat every 3 or 4 cruises but mostly where a long sleeve dress shirt and trousers. Brought a tie sometimes but mostly open collar. Most will agree wear what you want but not shorts on formal night.

Well will be back on Oasis in oct.,nov., and april. Bob & Nancy the Villages , Florida