Thinking of switching from Carnival

We did many different lines before we finally became "Loyal Royals". Carnival was our first few, and had no idea at the time how different the lines can be. Happy we tried most of them first to know the difference, which works for us. :)
We started on Sun Cruises,then P&O,Princess and NCL but RCCL is our favourite.

I totally agree,the free drinks in the DL/ CL at cocktail hours and the free use of the room during the day for coffees etc make RC by far the best.

Up at the top of the list for sure, though there are many other perks from the loyalty program we really enjoy also. :)

A fire on board and then ship looses all power. Or the ship hits a rock at high speed and soon sinks.

No debate about that-It would be a bad cruise day! :eek:

Chuck and I love the perks for Loyalty! This summer we will receive our second Crystal on board The Indy! Only downside is that is weighs so much to take back in our luggage! :oWe always seem to be on a Freedom Class ship when we get them. I'll have to make sure to be on another class ship the next time so the ship etching on the Crystal is different! :D

• 1 month later...
Carnival, unlike Royal, doesnt put a 12.00 cap limit on the drinks though and expect guests to make up the difference. Anything up to 50.00 per serving is covered under Cheers.

But your number of drinks is limited on C. I can’t imagine drinking more than 15 a day, but you can.