Parking at Fll

Thinking of parking at the cruise port for our Allure of Seas cruise. We usually park outside the port and shuttle in. How easy it is to park at the port and how far do we have to walk? Thank you.

We’ve never used the parking at the port however I can’t imagine it being any more convenient than park n go which is half the cost.

We parked at port for our Harmony cruise a few years back. Was super easy, walk to terminal - maybe a 100 yards or so. But it seemed like a small lot. We got there early - maybe 10:30, and there were plenty of spots. When we got off the lot was packed, so would not wait too long...

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

You first drop off your luggage. You then loop around to the entrance to the parking lot. The distance to walk back is not much more than parking in a shopping center parking lot and walking to the entrance of a store.

I have done both in the past. Parked off-site and took a shuttle, as well as parked at the port. My one experience at parking at the port

was I had to park very far away from the actual terminal/cruise ship and take a shuttle bus. They ran fairly regularly and I don't recall having to wait too long to get on and get to the terminal.

Is there a garage for the Allure? I'd rather not leave my car at surface level for a week during hurricane season, I've seen what flooding does to cars too often.

No, the port parking for Allure is all uncovered.