Stay/Park/Cruise

m8zenblue

I am not a newbie here but I am looking for specific help that I could not find in this category.

I am doing research on hotels that offer free or cheap parking, stay the day before and after cruise, transportation to cruise terminal, transportation back to hotel.

I have done the same twice before with bad experiences both times.

Any recommendations will be greatly appreciated.

I have done the same twice before with bad experiences both times.

Any recommendations will be greatly appreciated.

My recommendation is not risking getting burned a third time.

Since your entire posting history until today has been on the Celebrity boards, that narrows the port down to Miami or Ft Lauderdale.

If the latter I would recommend booking the hotel of your choice and then parking at Park n Go next to the port. I doubt the total separate costs of room and parking will much exceed any hotel's "package" price of room, parking and two shuttles (if you can find a hotel that picks up mornings at the port, which are very rare).

If Miami is your destination there are some hotels that offer "stay and park" near MIA airport that can arrange shuttles to PortMiami for a fee. There is no safe equivalent to Park n Go in Downtown Miami near the port.

Much of the number crunching is also dependent on how many days parking you will need; the length of your cruise will also be a helpful fact when you return to let us know which port you were asking about.