Blu are cheese/fruit plates served at dinner time?

dis2cruise

The first night of the cruise at dinner we always ask our server for a cheese plate. After the first night it is always on the table when we arrive. We always let our server know if we are not going to be in the dining room the next night.

The first night of the cruise at dinner we always ask our server for a cheese plate. After the first night it is always on the table when we arrive. We always let our server know if we are not going to be in the dining room the next night.

In Blu is it the same cheese as what's on the buffet, or is it the "good" cheese as from Murano?

I guess I worry more about the wine being good than the cheese. No one at the table has ever complained about the blue cheese but I would at least try it once, if you don't like it you don't have to do it again.

I guess I worry more about the wine being good than the cheese. No one at the table has ever complained about the blue cheese but I would at least try it once, if you don't like it you don't have to do it again.

Lol, translation: " I don't know."

Edited by cmhdoogalsatsea

In Blu is it the same cheese as what's on the buffet, or is it the "good" cheese as from Murano?

Similar to the buffet or MDR. The excellent Cheese Cart in Murano is unique to that venue. Its one reason why we stopped paying extra for Aqua and used the savings to buy dining packages that have us regularly dining in Murano :). The best food we have had in Blu (on several cruises) did not even come close to what we get in Murano.

Hank