Umbrella stroller as luggage

Can I slap a luggage tag on an umbrella stroller to be delivered to our room? Would like to bring one just in case for my 2 year old.. but do not want to worry about carrying it with everything else when we get on the ship. We need hands to hold our kids. lol:) My DS does t really use one anymore, but thought maybe would be good for around the ship when he is tired.

I don't see why you couldn't. I would be concerned about handling - they do throw those bags around and they are loaded on large carriers, not unlike the airport; could be easily bent or damaged.

You might be better served by using it for boarding. It's a long walk for most ships. You are walking up ramps, etc., might be simpler to push a 2-year-old. You are pretty much just following a long line of people and need to try to keep up with everyone else. You will only have your carryon bag to worry about.

No problem but would child in it and push him. Or put stuff in it if he insists on walking!

Not a bad idea. I'm sure he will want to be carried.. but you're right, we could throw bags in it.

Thanks everyone!

We were so happy we brought a small stroller for our 3 year old-it was way more useful for the whole cruise than I had anticipated. When our son was’t in it, all of our stuff was (backpack, sunscreen, towels, etc.) We rolled it on board with us no problem and it was actually quite convenient to have! I’m sure they’d deliver it for you with checked bags, but it may be more useful to roll on yourself than you’d think...I know for us it was!