Cabana/Bungalow on Labadee

Hey there! We are scheduled to sail to Labadee, and I was looking to reserve a bungalow on Labadee. When I go to the Labadee page, it says the price is per bungalow. So our family of 3 would pay one price for the bungalow, which seems reasonable.

But when I go to select the bungalow, and select the guests who will be on the reservation I am charged the same price for each person. So while it looks like the price will be $263 per bungalow, we are charged $263 per person.

Is that correct? If not, how do we resolve this?

Hey there! We are scheduled to sail to Labadee, and I was looking to reserve a bungalow on Labadee. When I go to the Labadee page, it says the price is per bungalow. So our family of 3 would pay one price for the bungalow, which seems reasonable.

But when I go to select the bungalow, and select the guests who will be on the reservation I am charged the same price for each person. So while it looks like the price will be $263 per bungalow, we are charged $263 per person.

Is that correct? If not, how do we resolve this?

Just enter 1 person. The cost is per Bungalow, not per person. I think you can bring up to 6 people - maybe 8 to your bungalow. You’ll get wrist bands for your family. Total cost would be $263. At least that’s how we’ve done it. A great purchase! Enjoy.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

txbirddog is correct. I reserved one for my family. For guests I only entered myself and paid the single cost. My understanding is once we get there, they will provide bands or take names of everyone in my party. I did not enter the names at the time of making the reservation. Since we are a multi-generational group I wanted to make sure we had a shaded, comfortable area to relax, especially for the younger and older members of the group. We are also under different reservations, but I also understand that this should not be an issue as long as our group doesn't exceed the number of people allowed.

not to change the topic but i went to book the bungalow for march 28th 2019 the navi gator out of miami.it isnt even listed as an option, anyone know why that would be . if sold out doesnt it normally say that and if limited then it normally would note to check on board ????? any ideas

Edited by help04me

Anyone have know a ballpark as to when they add the bungalows to the cruise planner so they can be booked 500/400/300/200 days before cruise?

Our family is sailing in one year and we have our cabanas booked. I just looked at booking one for a cruise in 6 months and there is nothing yet. No common sense to it. Just keep looking.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

What are the real perks of having a bungalow? Aside guaranteed place to sit, and some privacy?

Privacy in the area. No crowds at all, they only let those with reservations in area. They wait on you all day. Always getting your drinks. Love the beach bungalows on Labadee.

We're on Lady H in a couple of weeks for a B2B and she just happens to be calling into Labadee both weeks!

So as we have OBC for both weeks we have decided to book accordingly. I simply can't wait, and as there's only 2 of us, some lucky people may even get invited to join us. I'll listen and watch, chat with our table mates and see how it goes! But they look amazing