If you could design a ship what feature would you include?

Ox Fan Cruiser

Bring back the CORNING Hot Glass Show on at least one ship. That was my favorite part of the S-Class ships--entertaining. educational, and unique. I would much rather watch experienced artisans demonstrate their craft than to pay $50 to try to make a paperweight myself.

I'd also like to see more local entertainment from the part of the world where you are cruising. A short folk dancing performance would be interesting. Maybe a cooking demo by a local chef.

Bring back the CORNING Hot Glass Show on at least one ship. That was my favorite part of the S-Class ships--entertaining. educational, and unique. I would much rather watch experienced artisans demonstrate their craft than to pay $50 to try to make a paperweight myself.

I'd also like to see more local entertainment from the part of the world where you are cruising. A short folk dancing performance would be interesting. Maybe a cooking demo by a local chef.

Good idea....I loved that show too. I disagree with you passing up the chance to make a paperweight. I did it at at Corning (I live in NY) and it is one of my most treasured possessions and an unforgettable experience!

Also like the idea of local entertainment like they do on the river cruises. I'd love the cooking demo too but that could be problematic with the insurance.

John182, Orwellian!

ghststudio, a little stick to go with the carrots. MDR becomes more like an old fashioned sailing galley. Replacing chairs with negative reinforcement benches "Passengers please note that you have 12 minutes to complete your meal."

Hydrokitty, I did consider the twisted implications of posting my comedic concepts . According to press reports, airlines have considered the potential of removing seats on shorter flights, and having some passengers stand.

https://www.independent.co.uk/travel/news-and-advice/vivacolombia-passenger-stand-airlines-budget-airbus-320-fleet-no-seats-ryanair-a7816086.html

All the furniture seems to be chosen that way. Have you ever tried to get comfortable on those stupid slabs known as sofas on the S class?

Tried, and failed. I find myself either seated on a slab or stuck in an large - and completely unexpected - depression in the slab. And don’t even get me started on those ghastly retro 60s chairs in the Edge promos:rolleyes:

Edited by Silkroad