EWR - Ground Transportation

*Miss G*

I cannot determine from the EWR Airport website, or any google or CC search, whether there is a car service kiosk at EWR. I do see that there are taxis available but don't see a limo service. Thank you for any insight you can provide.

Thank you.

I cannot determine from the EWR Airport website, or any google or CC search, whether there is a car service kiosk at EWR. I do see that there are taxis available but don't see a limo service. Thank you for any insight you can provide.

Thank you.

Could you provide more details about your plans? Exact date? Number of people? Arrival time? It sounds like you're flying in the morning of the cruise.

Grabbing last minute transportation could be more unreliable and more expensive than booking transportation ahead. For 2 people the port transfer offered by the cruiseline is likely to be cheaper than a car service arranged on the fly. Expect to pay $60-75 including tip and tolls. Folks using Uber have been paying in the $40 range.

Typically we recommend Dial7 and Carmellimo because they have a large fleet operation, provide reliable service, and have experience with the Cape Liberty run.

https://www.newarkairport.com/to-from-airport/taxi-car-and-van-service

According to this site, on the arrival level of each terminal you can contact/make reservations with car services at the Port Authority Welcome Center. Kiosks are nearby should the welcome center be closed.

Thank you. I did see that page but it seems that it's more informational than actually walking up to a kiosk with cars waiting. Perhaps I am reading more (less?) into it than what's there.

Could you provide more details about your plans? Exact date? Number of people? Arrival time? It sounds like you're flying in the morning of the cruise.

Grabbing last minute transportation could be more unreliable and more expensive than booking transportation ahead. For 2 people the port transfer offered by the cruiseline is likely to be cheaper than a car service arranged on the fly. Expect to pay $60-75 including tip and tolls. Folks using Uber have been paying in the $40 range.

Typically we recommend Dial7 and Carmellimo because they have a large fleet operation, provide reliable service, and have experience with the Cape Liberty run.

No need to list dates and people, etc. I am not flying in the morning of the cruise.

I do know about Dial 7 and Carmel Limo and how to make a reservation. My question was more focused on whether you could walk outside to a limo kiosk like other international airports. But thank you for responding.

No need to list dates and people, etc. I am not flying in the morning of the cruise.

I do know about Dial 7 and Carmel Limo and how to make a reservation. My question was more focused on whether you could walk outside to a limo kiosk like other international airports. But thank you for responding.

OK. So what's your general destination? Manhattan? NJ someplace? Local to the EWR area? Or some other location? Day of the week and time of day are also considerations. All these factors could affect the cost and recommended choice of transport.

EWR is awash with transportation options. If you just want to get off your plane and wing it, that's fine, but generally the folks asking transportation advice on this forum are seeking more concrete advice addressing their specific needs.

That’s our airport, never heard of a limo kiosk. We usually either get into the cab line or get an Uber, we did a car service a few times but made arrangements in advance.

Thank you. That is the information I was looking for.