Cagneys

nsmith

If you are within the booking window (100-90 days before you set sail) and you have the premium dining package it might be worth a call to NCL. If you're only a few weeks or days out it is entirely possible that all the reservations are booked.

Here’s a tip for you! While in the waiting lounge, go near the ship, connect to the ship’s WiFi and log onto the app. From there, you can make dinner reservations before you even board. We always book our cruises 30 to 60 days out and use this trick to get dining exactly as we want, even though they are always fully booked in advance. Cagney’s is a family favorite. Great choice. Enjoy!!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

If the NCL site says that Cagneys is not available to book does that mean all reservations have been taken?

Bookings open 120 days prior to cruise (130 for suites). “Not Available” usually means sold out. Reservations are taken on embarkation day. The most popular restaurants are Cagney’s and Teppanyaki. On our last cruise, Cagney’s was sold out for all days and all times by 1:00 pm on embarkation day.

If the NCL site says that Cagneys is not available to book does that mean all reservations have been taken?

no, there are usually a large number of tables that can not be booked on line as they save some for people to book after boarding. I would just wait until you get on the ship or call and check.

L1112: thanks for the advise. We always book as soon as we get on board, but didn't know about booking while waiting to board.

Here’s a tip for you! While in the waiting lounge, go near the ship, connect to the ship’s WiFi and log onto the app. From there, you can make dinner reservations before you even board. We always book our cruises 30 to 60 days out and use this trick to get dining exactly as we want, even though they are always fully booked in advance. Cagney’s is a family favorite. Great choice. Enjoy!!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

What app are you referring to and how do you connect to the ships WiFi before boarding?

Thanks for the link!

Okay. If we're on Sky or Bliss, we can book dining the day of our cruise using the Cruise Norwegian app but there's no indication you're connecting to the ships internet.

IConcierge is on the other ships but that's not until you're onboard.

So basically, L1211 is blowing smoke....................

So basically, L1211 is blowing smoke....................

Not necessarily. It is entirely possible to connect to the ship Wi-Fi from outside of the ship. If you check your Wi-Fi availability right now, I'm sure you'll see that you could potentially connect to internet of places you are not currently in. Same concept.

Being connected to the ship Wi-Fi will also allow them to utilize the ship app. This should give them access to make reservations.

It's all really very logical.

Sent from my SM-G935U using Forums mobile app

I'm convinced they hold aside some slots for people booking on the ship, higher-tiered Latitudes members, etc..

I sailed about 7 weeks ago and had limited success booking online. When I got on the ship, more times had opened up. Mind you, you're better off booking online as early as possible, especially for the first/last nights of your cruise. But if that opportunity has passed, you can probably still get in, though perhaps not at your preferred time.

Not necessarily. It is entirely possible to connect to the ship Wi-Fi from outside of the ship. If you check your Wi-Fi availability right now, I'm sure you'll see that you could potentially connect to internet of places you are not currently in. Same concept.

Being connected to the ship Wi-Fi will also allow them to utilize the ship app. This should give them access to make reservations.

It's all really very logical.

Sent from my SM-G935U using Forums mobile app

No, it's actually a good tip. I've given people the same info.

Try it.(y)

I'm obviously missing something. How can I connect to the ship WiFi before I board & get my WiFi login information?

All you need is the Ap and you connect to the ships WiFi the same way you do at a hotel. You don’t need to login in to your account to use the ap. It is best to be by a window next to the ship. I do this every time.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk