Central Park -Allure -Embarkation lunch

Traveling with 90 year old parents on Allure in Oct. On embarkation day for lunch, I think they would like the Park Cafe type food. If there is no seating in the Park area (not sure how crowded things get, first time on Allure type ship), would it be okay to take the food to Dazzles club ? I think they would like the view and the setting. I PROMISE to clear the table and return the food/trash/etc. to the Park Cafe area !

Park Cafe at embarkation was incredibly busy when we were on Allure last year. As an FYI, Dazzles was closed most of the week for a private function. We were on deck 8 and walked by frequently, and I only saw it open once. Vintages might be another option to eat your lunch if Dazzles doesn’t work out. The staff was very accommodating, and it was never busy.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

We just got off the Allure for our second sailing three weeks ago. I suggest the Solarium Bistro........lots of seating....lots of choices. Go to the Park Cafe for breakfast or lunch or a snack any other time....Solarium is large, air conditioned and comfortable.