Allure - Milkshakes with UBP

js

Hi. Are milshakes included anywhere on the Allure if you have the Alcohol package which covers all drinks?

Would JR be covered? Is there anywhere else to get a milkshake?

Thank you.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

On Allure last month I had a milkshake and it was no charge because I had the alcohol package. I had one with my lunch. I did not try to order one without lunch though, so maybe that might be different.

JR would not be covered. Not really anywhere to get a milkshake that's included in the package.

From very recent reports, it sounds like the Royal may have changed their policy, and now include JS mikeshakes with the Refreshment and Deluxe beverage packages. We've yet to see if this policy covers all ships with JR.

Karen (I can't recall her CC name... maybe ArkansasTraveller???) asked about this on RCI's social media page and the Royal Caribbean Social Media rep stated unequivocally that the UBP DOES cover milk shakes in Johnny Rockets. Several people came on to say that they had issues with it. I took a screen shot of the dialogue from that page and will bring it with me, just in case.

Maybe you can check on that page and do the same.

Yep,,

OUR DELUXE

BEVERAGE PACKAGES

Toast to virtually unlimited options with cocktails, beer, wine, non-alcoholic beverages, premium coffee, tea, and bottled water* – plus a 40% discount on bottles of wine under $100 and 20% off bottles above $100. Learn more.

• Cocktails / Spirits / Liqueurs / Beer
  • Bottled still and sparkling water
  • Wines by the glass
  • Fresh squeezed juices / Non-alcoholic cocktails
  • Premium coffees and teas
  • Milkshakes at Johnny Rockets
  • Fountain sodas / Coca-Cola Freestyle® beverages
  • Coca-Cola® souvenir cup included

Looks like I will have some shakes. I have had the buy one get one as take out.

Thanks Bob

I'd avoid sitting down because they may serve you fries and onion rings before they know you just want shakes.

Royal responded to me on Twitter and attend that yes JR milkshakes were included. They are also included with the refreshment package.

Sent from my STH100-1 using Forums mobile app

Looking at that RC link above, wonder why the milkshakes aren’t listed on the Refreshment package. Yes, Sharon (RedHeadedTexan-I remember you :)), it was me who asked elsewhere if both Refreshment and Ultimate Alcohol packages got free JR shakes. The answer was yes. I asked how could we easily make that happen if personnel don’t know about it, and the response was that personnel onboard knew, so no worries.

I’d sure like to see it on the RC flyer like the one above. Husband got the Refresh package because he loves shakes. Neither of us drink enough for an alcohol package.