Le Petit Chef On Infinity?

SCGirl3211

On 9/30/2018 at 11:30 AM, cowcatcher said:

WE did a canal cruise in September and while the price is $55, we were offered it for $30. Watch for the specials.

Absolutely agree with this. There is no good reason to book online unless you're getting a discounted package or have non-refundable OBC to spend and don't care about saving money. I was able to get Tuscan for $25 one night (I stood outside after noticing that the restaurant was mostly empty and when the waiter came out to try to get us to come in, I asked for 50% off and we settled on $25). Then they sent cards to people offering it for $25 for the last few nights of the cruise. Granted we were on a 15 night cruise but I believe that $30 is easily obtainable.

I don't think that LPC is going to be a huge draw so I am sure that discounts will be available. I had no interest in eating there (I do not eat 3 of 4 items on the regular menu) so I didn't bother trying to get a deal.

Edited by MisterBill99

On 9/30/2018 at 12:41 PM, Orator said:

Invited to an Officers Table in Le Petit Chef and found it entertaining. I wrote Celebrity with a few suggestions. First I believe that the menu is much to limited and that items need to be added. For example I suggested that a few dessert crepes from the old Bistro on 5 be added to the dessert menu. Second, the entertaining video really is designed for one menu. I suggested that an iPad app be designed to allow a customization of video to accompany any combination of menu items selected. Celebrity responded that they really appreciated suggestions and comments since the idea is still evolving.

Currently for me Le Petit Chef is a one and done experience, but adding items and customizing video might be attractive to me. It is an interesting concept that has great potential if developed.

Given that your suggestions are completely contrary to the way that LPC was designed, I don't see them changing it. I do agree with the "one and done" observation.

I offered suggestions since I was told by F&B Manager and Executive Chef that LPC was still under development and Celebrity would really appreciate feedback. I believe that any change that adds to profits will most likely happen. Any changes that don't improve the bottom line will not happen.

Edited by Orator

I actually think the $55 isn't bad considering it's a 4 course meal with a fun show - right on your plate. If someone is allergic to lobster or doesn't eat, they might be able to swap out for another choice if they know ahead of time. Definitely worth asking.

2 minutes ago, JackB60 said:

I actually think the $55 isn't bad considering it's a 4 course meal with a fun show - right on your plate. If someone is allergic to lobster or doesn't eat, they might be able to swap out for another choice if they know ahead of time. Definitely worth asking.

You can only get chicken as a replacement for lobster.

Our whole group thought Le Petit Chef was so fun. We had a ball watching it. Regarding the menu, I just read on the Celebrity FB page that there is an alternate menu to order from if you don't want those courses. So you can get the meal you want and a great show!