Johnny Rockets Milkshake now part of drink package.

Paper straws are fine for me, Disney's Animal Kingdom park had paper straws for ages, never had a problem with them.

And if you don't like them, why don't bring your own sustainable straws, Amazon has lots of different ones, metal, glass, including their own cleaning brush, I even saw bamboo straws.

I know lots of people will like this, but I could care less if milkshakes are included in the Bev Pkg. If I want ice cream (which I rarely eat on a ship) I will get it in the MDR or WJ. Hopefully the bev pkg price will not go up just b/c this is now included.

DD is on the symphony now and checked this - she was told NO, they're not part of the drink package

Takes a while for communications to filter down to all the ships.

I'm going to try asking this question again, since the last time I asked, I got differing and confusing answers. If I get a burger and fries at JR and say I want take-out (don't sit down, order at hostess station) - is there a fee for the food?

I'm going to try asking this question again, since the last time I asked, I got differing and confusing answers. If I get a burger and fries at JR and say I want take-out (don't sit down, order at hostess station) - is there a fee for the food?

Yes. There certainly was in 2015. I dont imagine its changed

Yes.

I asked RCCL via FB messenger, first she said just Deluxe package then i said i read online that it was both, so she said she'd go check for me. When she came back she confirmed that the milkshake is now part of both the Refreshment package and the Deluxe package. Do i need to drink milkshakes every day, no. Will I drink milkshakes everyday? Probably.

It's interesting that now they are including milkshakes in the drink package. I wonder if this has anything to do with the $10 up charge that I read about in another JR thread. Maybe the venue wasn't drawing enough interest due to the increase in price and by offering the shake as part of the drink package they may be able to generate food business. I just hope they still include the shake on my sailing in June next year. Things change so quickly.

It's interesting that now they are including milkshakes in the drink package. I wonder if this has anything to do with the $10 up charge that I read about in another JR thread. Maybe the venue wasn't drawing enough interest due to the increase in price and by offering the shake as part of the drink package they may be able to generate food business. I just hope they still include the shake on my sailing in June next year. Things change so quickly.

I'd be very surprised if this changes the food part of the business much. I expect to see a line for takeout shakes now.

A little off topic here, anyone know if Johnny Rockets lunch is included for those with the Ultimate Dining Package? And is it limited to just sea days? Or has anyone been able to eat there for lunch on port days?

A little off topic here, anyone know if Johnny Rockets lunch is included for those with the Ultimate Dining Package? And is it limited to just sea days? Or has anyone been able to eat there for lunch on port days?

Don't know about port vs sea days, but JR lunch is included.

I called Royal because it doesn't list that Johnny Rockets milkshakes were included on my cruise planner on our 2019 cruise on Freedom of the Seas. I was told that the milk shakes are NOT included on Freedom of the Seas or that class of ships (which makes no since to me) She had no explanation as to why not but said it was included in the DELUXE Drink package only on other ships. Hopefully they will get this all straight before our cruise next spring!

I called Royal because it doesn't list that Johnny Rockets milkshakes were included on my cruise planner on our 2019 cruise on Freedom of the Seas. I was told that the milk shakes are NOT included on Freedom of the Seas or that class of ships (which makes no since to me) She had no explanation as to why not but said it was included in the DELUXE Drink package only on other ships. Hopefully they will get this all straight before our cruise next spring!

Print this page and take it with you. There is absolutely no * beside where it says they are included! I would fully expect them to honor this since it is on their website!

https://www.royalcaribbean.com/experience/beverage-packages

• Cocktails / Spirits / Liqueurs / Beer
  • Bottled still and sparkling water
  • Wines by the glass
  • Fresh squeezed juices / Non-alcoholic cocktails
  • Premium coffees and teas
  • Milkshakes at Johnny Rockets
  • Fountain sodas / Coca-Cola Freestyle® beverages
  • Coca-Cola® souvenir cup included