Ruby Princess $69.00

Seestor1

Thinking about $69.00 Internet access pre-cruise and save plan. So does that make it so I can "talk" for 120 minutes just like at home, anytme while on the ship? I have a son with epilepsy and need to stay in touch.

Edited by Seestor1
$69.00 Internet access

Thinking about $69.00 Internet access pre-cruise and save plan. So does that make it so I can "talk" for 120 minutes just like at home, anytme while on the ship? I have a son with epilepsy and need to stay in touch.

It means you can use wi-fi or the desk tops in the internet cafe and be on line for a total of 120 mins. To talk using a cell phone you should use wi-fi calling, not cellular calling. Cellular calling will cost around $2.50/min from the ship. You can use cell phones in port and purchase plans for use in foreign ports, that is ports that are not in your home country.

It means you can use wi-fi or the desk tops in the internet cafe and be on line for a total of 120 mins. To talk using a cell phone you should use wi-fi calling, not cellular calling. Cellular calling will cost around $2.50/min from the ship. You can use cell phones in port and purchase plans for use in foreign ports, that is ports that are not in your home country.

Do you know if I can text message instead of calling on the 120 minutes?

Yes, you can text...also send and receive email, surf the internet, and use most, if not all, of your apps.