Drink package vs Carnivals drink package?

Hi just off the Vista and now looking into RCCL please tell me how their alcohol package works thanks

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

There is no 15 drink limit like Carnival but where Carnival lets you get anything up to 50.00 per serving, Royal caps it at 12.00 and you have to pay the difference is one thing that is different.

There is no 15 drink limit like Carnival but where Carnival lets you get anything up to 50.00 per serving, Royal caps it at 12.00 and you have to pay the difference is one thing that is different.

Do you mean drinks that cost more than $12? You pay the difference? What drinks cost more than 12? Interesting

Do you mean drinks that cost more than $12? You pay the difference? What drinks cost more than 12? Interesting

on some ship limit is 13 older ships 12, but this covers almost all drinks , had 18 year old chevis regal last cruise and that was covered. We normally order wine above limit so if limit is 12 and wine is 15 you pay 3 plus tip

Some wines and top shelf liquors (I've had a few 18+ year single malt scotches) but essentially everything is included. If you do get something over the limit you'll pay the difference plus 18%

Am I mistaken, please let me know ?

For cruises out of Britain, the limit is $14.

Sent from my KFGIWI using Forums mobile app

All our cruises have had a 12 dollar limit including the one from Barcelona , understand the larger ships like oasis have 13 limit , have not cruised that ship yet but have it booked