Past Guest Offer OBC plus Free Onboard Spend

ksmcdonald

When booking a cruise on NCL website, they have when you hover over the price of cruise, the Specials pop up on what they offer for that individual cruise. Does anyone know if NCL gives you the $100 for Free Onboard Spend and the $100 for Past Guest Offer for a total of $200? Seems like if they are offering $100 to everyone, even first time cruisers, that they should apply another $100 if you are a past guest.

I've been on hold for over 45 minutes with NCL, and thought I would ask on the boards while waiting!

ncl screen dump.pdf

Yes, it is combinable; you get all the OBC currently offered!

If you complete the mock booking while logged in into your NCL account, you'll see how much OBC you'll get.

JB

Thanks! I just called and I now have $200 OBC!

When we booked the next SUN cruise to Cuba and West Caribbean we received total of $170 OBC :D. We booked an OK cabin.

Now we gotta find things to spend that on :D.

Us too! Thinking about using that for a snorkel excursion at Harvest Cay....

Only thing is, My Cruise Planner is only showing $100. Does it take a while to show up? The sale supposedly ends tonight and I would feel better if I saw it on my account.

Have you received the updated email confirmation after you spoke to them today?

The obc shows up in the confirmation under the "add-ons" section. Mine shows up as:

2 x Free $50 On-Board Credit Certificate Non -Refundable

2 x Free $250 On-Board Credit Certificate Non -Refundable

2 x Free $50 On-Board Credit Certificate Non -Refundable

Does the $100 past guest obc only apply to certain cruises? I booked Hawaii on the Pride of America last night and only received $100.00, which was part of the current promotion. This is my second cruise on NCL.

Offers like past guest obc only apply to certain sailings. Offers come and go throughout the year though so you have to keep an eye out to see which apply to your particular sailing.

Use this LINK to see what is available - it changes every month - HINT repositioning cruises are hot for this

also off season destinations.

https://www.ncl.com/latitudes-rewards-program/insider-offer

Does the $100 past guest obc only apply to certain cruises? I booked Hawaii on the Pride of America last night and only received $100.00, which was part of the current promotion. This is my second cruise on NCL.

Yes, you have to look for the "Past Guess Offer" icon for the additional $100 OBC. It is only available on specific cruises.

I just called and they said i could not do this because it was after final payment so i would have to pay a cancellation fee and then rebook it. It was only three days ago, this happened on my last cruise too, How much is the cancellation fee anyway.

I just called and they said i could not do this because it was after final payment so i would have to pay a cancellation fee and then rebook it. It was only three days ago, this happened on my last cruise too, How much is the cancellation fee anyway.

The cancellation fee would be 25% of your fare at this point. It is so not worth pursuing.

It might be certain cruises. On the page where you pick either Inside, Balcony etc. there are little colored squares next to the price that indicates which specials are offered for that cruise. There is a legend down at the bottom explaining what each color represents. My included Past Guest Offer (double points plus $100), Free at Sea and Free Onboard Spend ($100) giving me a total of $200 OBC plus the double points.