Breakaway Margaritaville

kellers13

It's so sad they way they are under utilizing this fresh air venue. If they came up with a more reasonable flat rate, or went back to the individual pricing, it would be busier.

Not sure why they continue on with this strange pricing strategy.:confused:

Thank you. It will be nice to have another option than the MDR and O'Sheehan's for breakfast. The buffet is such a madhouse, we prefer a more relaxed setting to start our day.

Try Moderno. They have a very calm breakfast buffet most days

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Is that only for platinum and above or can all guests eat there for breakfast at no extra charge?

It’s all guests. It’s just an extension of the downstairs buffet - very tiny, few options, but less crowded.

So if my wife and I are up in the Vibe or any other place on the ship I can't go and get take out Nachos for $15.00?

Pretty sure the answer is no... all specialty restaurants have a no takeout policy and if anyone had found this loophole we'd see plates of nachos all around the pool!

That's the problem. Every person seated is charged $15 and is entitled to an appetizer, entree and dessert.

You cannot just order Nachos unless you are willing to pay $30 for 2, or $45 for 3!

Ridiculous, Margaritaville is an over priced chain on land, so doesn't surprise me, won't be going there :)

Do they even have chips and salsa as part of the $15 lunch? If so how are they?

Yes chips and salsa on the menu, they were good. We went on embarkation day since it was free for all Haven guests. The place was packed.

It's so sad they way they are under utilizing this fresh air venue. If they came up with a more reasonable flat rate, or went back to the individual pricing, it would be busier.

Not sure why they continue on with this strange pricing strategy.:confused:

I’m not sure why, but I think the point is that they don’t want people to use it. Since it opened all they have done is increase the prices to throttle the usage and make it less desirable.

Hopefully the Margaritaville contract ends soon so they can repurpose the space.

Sent from my iPad using Forums

Yes chips and salsa on the menu, they were good. We went on embarkation day since it was free for all Haven guests. The place was packed.

Thank you. My wife loves chips and salsa, the hotter the hot sauce the better. She will be happy to know that they are available on the menu at Margaritaville.