Latest drinks lists

Presto2

Hi,

We are trying to decide what to do re the drinks packages and I am pretty sure that I have seen some up to date drinks lists on here somewhere. Can anyone point me in the right direction please as I've searched everywhere.

Thanks

Which package is the "perk?

That can't be answered because all three drink packages (standard, classic, premium) are offered to different folks at different times. Ask your TA which drink package is included in your booking.

Thanks everyone, just wondering if anyone has an up to date drinks menu which tells us what the cost of drinks are so that we can see which drinks are above our Classic Drinks allocation. Just find the stuff from Celebrity a bit vague

Does that makes any sense at all !!??

We are going to book on the ship to make sure that a wine waiter there gets the benefit of our booking ;-)

Which package is the "perk?

Most often, the classic package is the perk. However, we once received the premium package as a perk and, more recently, purchased it as part of the "Go Best" package which I found to be a good deal for us. Personally, I have never seen the standard package offered as a perk.

Does anyone have the list of wines by the bottle that are available on the different packages - 3, 5, 7? Thanks in advance for your help. We just got off Eclipse and had the perk of the classic beverage package and upgraded it to premium so we didn't even have to look at wine lists! But we are going on a transatlantic with no perks - just a good price and will definitely need some wine :)

Hope I can do this.. I just got off the Eclipse and took these pics. Just for beer and wine by the glass but hope it helps!

Many thanks - can make most of them out and are checking re what we tend to drink and the prices.

Does anyone have a list of cocktails or long drinks ???

Hi Presto2

Found this on another page...if you go to this post on page 4 and just click on the uploads from Mr T I think it is you will find drink prices from last year on the Equinox...should be similar.

https://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=2494703&page=4

Brilliant, this is just what we needed to see. I know that it is a year old, but I imagine that we can add a dollar on to those prices per drink.

Thanks so much for this and to everyone else who has posted to help us. Have to say, those cocktails look amazing !!!!!!!!!!!!

What is the current limit on wine by the glass for the Premium Beverage Package

I don't think there is one - if there is I never reached it! I just came off Eclipse and had the premium package (upgraded one of my perks - which was classic drink package) and they never limited me. However, I will tell you that the only place I was able to get my wine of choice was in the main dining room (didn't go to specialty restaurants) and the wine cellar. No one else has it in their bars and most time if you ask for wine they will give you the crappy wine and if you ask for the premium they will tell you they don't have it.

I think it has recently changed to $15 on the premium package. I would love to see a wine list since the change. Just wondering has the wine prices now increased.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Hi sorry wasn't thinking when I posted the last one! - the limit is $15 on premium package. That gets you Mer Soleil chardonnay and Decoy Cabernet. I think the list is on their website. If you want anything more expensive you can just pay the difference.

I think it has recently changed to $15 on the premium package. I would love to see a wine list since the change. Just wondering has the wine prices now increased.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Here's the list from the Eclipse that I just got off of.

IMG_2529.JPG.171f02e9be55c589d98a6029c6bc26c9.JPG