Did they miss the boat with the Sunrise?

A&Jfamily

agree with you 100%. I don’t understand how theaters/lounges on fantasy class ships are so much nicer than the ones on vista class ships. The theaters/lounges are a big reason why i still prefer dream class ships.

like!!!!!

Except for that little thing at the theater, I'm sure Abe would be pleased to know that you'd vote for him again.

If he was around today and became president #46 I would hope the first thing he would do is to do away with the need to use a photo ID to buy groceries.

I find that quite burdensome.

Bill

Unless I missed it, I don't see any mention of the buffet being improved.

Sunshine has different stations for salad, etc. but if I remember correctly Triumph had one long line that took forever to get to the hot selections.

Anyone know if there will be any changes to the buffet set up? Thanks

Except for that little thing at the theater, I'm sure Abe would be pleased to know that you'd vote for him again.

That and the fact they kept asking his wife other than that, how was the play...... oh and thanks for telling everyone I was around to vote for him the first time(s).

Sent from my iPad using Forums

Absolutely correct.

.... and those people would not sail on the Triumph so no loss there. Probably would not sail on the Titanic either....if she could just try that crossing one more time....

Sailed Sunshine more than I can count on my five fingers :D and Destiny once.

Even sailed on the Triumph well before she became the infamous poop cruise ship.

Liked Destiny and Triumph hated Sunshine, put a frown on my face every time I boarded her. Our group and ports of call over ruled my decisions so I went along with the crowd. I actually became fond of the ship after I had sailed her three times or more. I guess I just started realizing that she's not all that bad after all and the layout of the ship became familiar.

Even bad mouthed Triumph when she had her problems. Had a bit of fun with that :D.

I think some of my decisions and dislikes came from all the bad mouthing of ships I read here and aboard. So I guess I'm not to far from a perfectionist ;)

Todays thinking, I think Triumph will be just fine once she gets modified and refitted with her updates.. Sunrise will be different that's for sure.

She's going to take a few hits on theses boards and aboard. Some people will like her ,some wont. I think the best option would be wait till you've sailed on her then make your decisions if you actually like the changes or not.. May take a few cruises before she warms up to you. So what the hay , you're on a ship at sea ! (y)

I find it hard to believe that anything could put a frown on your face Bo......

I agree about the theater! We love going to the shows but hate that theater design. standing in line for 45 minutes just to get a good seat is ridiculous. Did it on the Vista and Horizon, will not cruise on a ship again with that design.

Pat

Does not sound like you will be sailing anything new from Carnival again..... it is just a room....

If he was around today and became president #46 I would hope the first thing he would do is to do away with the need to use a photo ID to buy groceries.

I find that quite burdensome.

Bill

Without making it a political discussion, he dwarfs all recent idiots....

Pay in cash and don't buy alcohol and you won't be burdened.

Cash? What's that? Oh yeah - that dirty green paper that is used to buy heroin and crack and tip exotic dancers...in very private spaces. Ewwwwww...

Thanks but no thanks...I will stick with my metal venture card which gives me $.02 back on every purchase. Does Uncle Sam do that with cash?

I find it hard to believe that anything could put a frown on your face Bo......

Since this is a Carnival affiliated board now we have to play nice , negative attitudes just get removed ;)

WHAT, I have never had one post removed...hundreds, but not one...this one may soon follow.

BTW ,you called the Galley the kitchen somewhere on this board the other day :D

Got to watch that , grammar gods you know !;p:D

You can change the name and enhance the ship but many will remember the Triumph for something different.

It's a shame too cuz' the biggest detractors weren't even anywhere near the ship during its issues. Media blew it out of proportion and too many gullible fools ate it up!

It's a shame too cuz' the biggest detractors weren't even anywhere near the ship during its issues. Media blew it out of proportion and too many gullible fools ate it up!

Drooling hungry media waiting for people to disembark and thinking they would get horrible quotes only to find just the opposite.

Not one person here has seen the renovations yet it seems as though most have already formed an opinion on them. Plans are one thing...but they are 2 dimensional ...why not wait to see the finished product before forming an option. And btw....plans could be tweaked or changed completely once the construction gets closer.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Forums mobile app

Aren't I allowed to express my opinions with reasoning to support it?

Absolutely, I was making a countering point on this is where Carnival is headed and your preference (which is totally fine) eliminates a growing number of their ships.

I booked the Christmas cruise 2019 on the Sunrise. I'm excited and have my reservations about this update. I'm having a hard time seeing where they are putting 200 million in this update based off the plans. But like someone else said we should wait until they are complete before making judgement. I do wish it was a little more like the Sunshine. The serenity deck on the sunshine is probably the best serenity on any Carnival ship. Also I'm going to miss the havana bar. But nevertheless I'm going to enjoy myself regardless.