Solárium besito at night without reservation

Because it’s so obviously inconsiderate and rude, people don’t need to be told. I guess now they do!

Why do you think they allow to book it the whole week , because at the end of the day that restaurant is not even full every night. On the other hand what seems rude to some might not be to others

We only make less than 1% in each sailing so the impact will be none or minimal. Also, if I knew before hand the daily MDR’s menu I couldn’t have to book the whole week.

I’m sure we are already sailing in a company that is not really fare to us so don’t worry that much about the middle man

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

So, if there were 50 people as inconsiderate as you are and reserved the entire week with only the intention of going once then you would have an empty restaurant every night.

Very selfish attitude.

SMH

So, if there were 50 people as inconsiderate as you are and reserved the entire week with only the intention of going once then you would have an empty restaurant every night.

Very selfish attitude.

SMH

That wont be the case for many reasons, we dont even make 1% of the passangers onboard so pleople wont imitate me, there wont be 50 people as myself, the restaurant wont be that busy to deny entrance, and most people dont even know about Solarium Bistro anyways.

Edited by mcatmcat

That wont be the case for many reasons, we dont even make 1% of the passangers onboard so pleople wont imitate me, there wont be 50 people as myself, the restaurant wont be that busy to deny entrance, and most people dont even know about Solarium Bristo anyways.

Just calling it like I see it.

Keep on trying to justify your selfishness, you’re the only one that’s buying it.

That wont be the case for many reasons, we dont even make 1% of the passangers onboard so pleople wont imitate me, there wont be 50 people as myself, the restaurant wont be that busy to deny entrance, and most people dont even know about Solarium Bistro anyways.

Your party is way more than 1% of the seating in the Solarium Bistro. Plus, the only reason you can make reservations is because the rest of rhe people didn't act like you and consume all the reservations.

Your party is way more than 1% of the seating in the Solarium Bistro. Plus, the only reason you can make reservations is because the rest of the people didn't act like you and consume all the reservations.

You just added encouragement to my idea, according to you "the only reason you can make reservations is because the rest of the people didn't act like you and consume all the reservations" which means if only 2 people are reserving the whole week the impact will be minimal because no one is booking like I do. Back in the day there was a charge for 20$ but now its completely free to reserve and eat at Solarium Bristo

It´s unbelieveable and sad to see how people like the OP lack common sense these days and how much society has deteriorated with some people.:mad:

It cetrainly doesn´t matter if they allow these kind of bookings, or how many people do this or not. It´s simply WRONG !!!

It´s unbelieveable and sad to see how people like the OP lack common sense these days and how much society has deteriorated with some people.:mad:

It cetrainly doesn´t matter if they allow these kind of bookings, or how many people do this or not. It´s simply WRONG !!!

That’s an opinion

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

To the OP - I admire you. If they let you book it for the whole week you did nothing wrong. I also, admire your calm and composed responses as you get flamed by the flamers on here of which there are many.

Enjoy your cruise and all the mediocre meals you are going to have on RCI!