Chef's Table Allergies

How do I notify Chef's Table of food allergies? I noticed on a sample menu that the starter is scallops and I'm allergic to them. I don't want to just show up and announce it moments before the appetizer is served. I also don't want to stand in line at the concierge desk - I'm on vacation. Can I call somewhere once I'm onboard?

Calling RCCL before the cruise is worthless. I've done that for countless other things and it never gets recorded. Thanks!

My wife is allergic to seafood. We've done Chef's Table many times. We've always simply told them once on board via phone. They've always managed to substitute chicken for fish for her. Also, as Bob said, let them know when you first arrive for the meal.

They have always been very accommodating as I can't drink wine but I'm wondering how accommodating they can be. We are cruising this fall and taking our kids. They will all love Chefs Table but my son is bringing his girlfriend and the only protein she can eat is chicken. Asking for one or two substitutions is ok but this is a lot. Is it too much to ask and is it just a waste of money?

Last year we did Chefs table on the Independence. One person at the table was a non drinker and all he had was ice tea or water. My wife is allergic to seafood and they served chicken, that she thought was worse then MDR chicken, instead of the Lobster. Hardly seems worth the $80.00 to change out three courses for chicken.

We have done two CT and with people who don't drink (I got his) and food allergies. We tell the concierge as soon as we make our reservation for CT and it's never been a problem. We have never had them reduce the cost for a non-drinker after all the dinner is all about the food and pairings. You will have no issue getting somebody at the table to take you wine.