Silversea Water Cooler: Welcome! Part Five

CCHelp

On 9/13/2022 at 12:26 PM, UKCruiseJeff said:

What joy!

I do so hate to feel I prattle on about the square root of nothing at all amongst all the funnies et al.  .... but isn't it a wonderful Cooler landmark after all these years and this time to morph from the vurtual to the reality and that some who have been long term virtual Cooler cohorts have in fact eaten together in the real un-virtual world?  

Thanks muchly.

I Must concur that having shared Tapas with the M&M’s under the Liverpool town hall clock after being “ferried cross the Mersey” and being driven round the city on a bus, the cooler is wholly responsible for creating wonderful and cherished moments in our lives.

Edited by Daveywavey70
  • Like 4

12 hours ago, Daveywavey70 said:

I Must concur that having shared Tapas with the M&M’s under the Liverpool town hall clock after being “ferried cross the Mersey” and being driven round the city on a bus, the cooler is wholly responsible for creating wonderful and cherished moments in our lives.

🥰🥰🥰🥰🥰

On 9/18/2022 at 8:36 PM, UKCruiseJeff said:

Just a shorty to say a bit of a belated adieu to Coolers.

Seems like several life-times ago when on a rather rainy day nearly ten years ago I thought I’d ask for a place for people who meant well, but nothing much better to do to hang out …….. and I never really thought it would last much longer than a day or so.  

But now with around 35,000 posts and  1.4m views I’ve decided to duck out and wish all well.

Jeff x

I’m really sorry if it Is adieu Jeff, you’ve been a wonderful friend here over the years. If you are passing though can I order 6 salt beef, 2 chopped liver and 2 egg and onion? 

Edited by Daveywavey70
  • Like 2

3 minutes ago, zqtchas said:

Available in Canada.

milk vodka -ccr.JPG

Vodkow.JPG.5fdb0b387005f57b191643713e6b6128.JPG

Vodkow is distilled about 15 minutes away from us in Almonte.  From their website..."At Dairy Distillery, innovation is at the heart of what we do. So is a deep desire to champion our community and the environment. We’ve married artisanal distilling techniques with cutting edge science to transform unused milk sugar into an incredibly smooth and clean spirit. In doing so we create new opportunity for dairy farmers while reducing waste. We craft great spirits that do good."  Cheers to the cows!  😀

• Like 1