Booking check in time?

paulfoel

I've read somewhere that if you book a checkin time that you can check in that time or any time AFTER that? Is that correct or do you still need to turn up in your "window"?

Also, we've paid for FTTF - does this make a difference?

That is correct! However with FTTF you can check in when port opens and be one of the first to board the ship. So your check in time doesn’t matter with FTTF.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Ah so I dont even have to bother booking a checkin time because I've got FTTF? I can just show up when I want?

Ah so I dont even have to bother booking a checkin time because I've got FTTF? I can just show up when I want?[/quote

Like others have said, you still have to choose a check in time. But with FTTF you can get there when you want.

My boarding pass says 1:00 to 1:30 P.M., but I don't recall choosing it. I did purchase FTTF, but I don't see where that is indicated on the boarding pass. How do they know I have FTTF? Maybe when they scan it?

I've read somewhere that if you book a checkin time that you can check in that time or any time AFTER that? Is that correct or do you still need to turn up in your "window"?

Also, we've paid for FTTF - does this make a difference?

FTTF means you check in at any time.

How do I chose a check in time? First time in Carnival will be in December. I will not have fttf. Thanks

On the Carnival site, go to Manage My Cruise. On the left hand side it will say Check In. That's where you pick your check in time.

How do I chose a check in time? First time in Carnival will be in December. I will not have fttf. Thanks

You won't be able to choose your check in window until 90 days out. On your cruise manager page in the blue box on the left you'll see a link for online check in. If you click that a window will come up that will tell you when that date will be.