Is it a long walk to taxi area?

JRudy33

How long is the walk to the taxis through the port area. I have difficulty walking far, especially in the heat. I've read that it can be a maze to get through that area. Are there any shortcuts to get through the maze?

By the time you reach the parking lot where you catch the tram, the gate to the port is only about 25 yards away and the taxi stand a block or so beyond that.

You can take the open air trolley from the ship to the port area, but you'll still have to walk through the entire shopping area to catch either a tram or a taxi.

It is quite a walk... Also, they have blocked off most of the exits to the parking lot, so you must navigate the entire port area before reaching the lot that leads to the taxi stand...

Yep, they've closed off those shortcuts that used to be available. It's a long walk now. However, if you're taking a ship excursion there is a short-cut exit you can use. They send the groups of excursions out that different exit.

• 3 weeks later...

The walk to the taxis is only another 1-2 minute walk from where you would get the shuttle to town. It’s a long walk from the ship to the main terminal/shop area but only a few additional steps to get to a taxi. On the return trip via taxi they drop you off directly at the gates to the terminal/shop area.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums