Internet

stevedman

Lets see if I can get this right. You get free minuets when you sign up early for internet. If you wait to sign up when you get on the ship, you also get free minuets? I have never waited to get on the ship, but I seem to remember that the 1st day or two you get the same deal as buying pre cruise. I mention this because, when you are on the ship, you can use your OBC not pay with CC in advance. Thanks in advance for your help.

Looks to be different to some extent. I was just looking at our upcoming cruise, and it says buy 100 minutes, get 20 free. 200 minutes get 40, 400 minutes get 60 and 600 minutes get 80.

I looked back at the first day's patter from the Coral last September, and it advertises an embarkment day special to get up to 40 minutes free.

Looks to be different to some extent. I was just looking at our upcoming cruise, and it says buy 100 minutes, get 20 free. 200 minutes get 40, 400 minutes get 60 and 600 minutes get 80.

I looked back at the first day's patter from the Coral last September, and it advertises an embarkment day special to get up to 40 minutes free.

The 40 free minutes if you book onboard is instead of the 80 minutes you would have received if you had booked in advance. Both would be for booking 600 minutes.

The 40 free minutes if you book onboard is instead of the 80 minutes you would have received if you had booked in advance. Both would be for booking 600 minutes.

You get half as many extra minutes booking onboard as you do buying in advance. That is why there is a maximum of 40 minutes on the 600 minute package as that is the highest they currently offer.