Booze, No Snooze - Live From Mariner 8/10/18

She knows a proposal is coming but thinks it's going to be at a concert in October (I had a mutual friend of ours take her downtown for drinks a couple weeks ago and let my "plan" of an October concert proposal slip while she was drunk to throw her off the plan).

Very cool - hope we run into you guys at some point after the proposal so can say Congrats in person!

Can someone call Rick’s cabin to wake him up?

My bet, he was awake (possibly still) for sunrise photos.

Yes - I thought he was only going to sleep when he was dead so I expected at least late night pizza, photos of the people who were up early for walk off disembarking and then the sunrise ...and of course him packing and showing us the outfits he didn’t wear!!

Hope your night was as good as we were expecting! Safe Travels today!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Very cool - hope we run into you guys at some point after the proposal so can say Congrats in person!

Karen - Hugo and I are talking about doing it at the sail-away party on Day 1. Any chance you'll be there/would mind taking photos?

Feel free to email me if you want to help/discuss more. My email is my CC user name @ gmail . com.

Thanks!

Thanks for the update that you are not, in fact, dead from ALL. THOSE. SHOTS. When you took that second Crying Snake shot I thought you were done! Thanks for showing us Mariner, she's a beauty! She comes to PC next year and we will be on her thanks to you, Rick Chin cotta![emoji3] (Long o, very important) Maybe by then the CLR shot will be fine tuned and ready to order? Cheers to that!

Thanks for the update that you are not, in fact, dead from ALL. THOSE. SHOTS. When you took that second Crying Snake shot I thought you were done! Thanks for showing us Mariner, she's a beauty! She comes to PC next year and we will be on her thanks to you, Rick Chin cotta![emoji3] (Long o, very important) Maybe by then the CLR shot will be fine tuned and ready to order? Cheers to that!

[emoji8]

So now the obligatory post-quickie question, was it good for you? [emoji12]

Thank you all for following along. If you couldn’t tell I love Mariner and would recommend it to anyone.

I am sure you are basking in the afterglow of a great quickie/ cruise[emoji6]

We have not sailed Royal yet. I know, I know, blasphemy! We have done Azamara, Princess and NCL and like you, sail in suites. How was the suite deck on Mariner? If you would like to mention compared to Symphony that would be helpful too as we are going to be sailing her also. From what I read on CC the suite area on Mariner is not the greatest?

Thanks!

So now the obligatory post-quickie question, was it good for you? [emoji12]

Thank you all for following along. If you couldn’t tell I love Mariner and would recommend it to anyone.

Rick- Which site do you use to host/upload your photos?

Karen - Hugo and I are talking about doing it at the sail-away party on Day 1. Any chance you'll be there/would mind taking photos?

Feel free to email me if you want to help/discuss more. My email is my CC user name @ gmail . com.

Thanks!

Not sure where we will be for SailAway, we always play it by ear. If we are around I will for sure try to find out and help out if I can with pictures.

Great review, as always! Thanks so much for bringing us along :) Looking forward to your next adventure!

As always, love the live review and the scopes are beyond hilarious. Looking forward to the next one.

Thank you all! 47 days until the President’s Cruise on Harmony. Not sure Michael Bayley is ready for the likes of this guy.

Please cancel all of your plans and come on the Adventure of the Seas November 10th! Not to alarm anyone that may be on that sailing, but the only thing left to drink will be beer:cool:

Hahahaha! I’ll be draining the Symphony dry that weekend, but have a blast!

I’m alive...barely! 54a0238c9e2fbb863fb3b14386d50665.jpg

45e5acce73a81ceee3704fe3716d3b33.jpg

It cracks me up that you had that much luggage (is one just the camera gear?) and that you step off the ship dressed in plain blue chubbies (I assume those are chubbies) and a plain grey shirt! Where are you headed next? Does this trip continue elsewhere?

Glad you made it out alive!

It cracks me up that you had that much luggage (is one just the camera gear?) and that you step off the ship dressed in plain blue chubbies (I assume those are chubbies) and a plain grey shirt! Where are you headed next? Does this trip continue elsewhere?

Glad you made it out alive!

Haha. One camera bag and one suitcase for me. The other was my coworkers.

I’m currently in Memphis, back in New York on Friday.