Platinum dinner choices

We are going soon on the Dawn. I would like to reserve my 2 Platinum dinners before we go. I have a question . How is the dining made when choosing Moderno. As the perk says... You can only have 1 appetizer, 1 entrée and one dessert. Isn't Moderno the restaurant where meats are brought to your table on skewers and you pick and choose pieces.? Is it different for platinum "free" dining perks? Maybe we would be given special limited menu to pick from.

Just got off the Dawn yesterday, first cruise as platinum. Couldn't book the restaurants at the times I wanted on line. Once you embark, just go to the Bamboo restaurant on deck 7 forward and they have people there who will help you. Got both Cagney's and Moderno's at the times I wanted and both were fabulous. The rib steak at Cagney's was the best I've ever had! Have a great cruise. Cathy

We are going soon on the Dawn. I would like to reserve my 2 Platinum dinners before we go. I have a question . How is the dining made when choosing Moderno. As the perk says... You can only have 1 appetizer, 1 entrée and one dessert. Isn't Moderno the restaurant where meats are brought to your table on skewers and you pick and choose pieces.? Is it different for platinum "free" dining perks? Maybe we would be given special limited menu to pick from.

because it is a set price, the one of this and that does not apply. As for booking on line, this is up to you and I know a lot of people want to do this, but we have found it is just as easy and we get our preferred times or close by just booking when we board.

Be aware that if you book Moderno before cruising you will have to pay the cover charge at the time (unless you have the dining package as well). You can get it refunded onboard, but it is probably best to wait.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk