Milestone cruises

crows nest club

500 days gets most of the same perks as 750. The one big difference is no breakfast in Sabatini's for 500 days.

You do get a nice bottle of champagne, chocolate covered strawberries, a certificate and recognition at the Captain's Circle reception.

Yes more or less exactly..

I had my 500 day milestone in June this year on the Sapphire, in addition to the above extra's the CC hostess had a separate area set aside during the CC party where my small group of friends were allowed to order any drinks they wanted, during the recognition certificate presentation by the Captain.

As luck would have it, I had the same perks and extras on my 50th cruise at the end of 2016, when they were still using cruises instead of days for recognition

Srpilo

Edited by srpilo

Have a great time. Wow 500 days.

At the rate we are going might get there in 8 years or so but by than you guys will probably be over 1000 and in the running for most travelled guest.:):)

Most traveled have been well over 1' date='500 days on last dozen cruises that I have been on. Mike

Sent from my iPad using Forums

Most traveled have been well over 1,500 days on last dozen cruises that I have been on. Mike

Sent from my iPad using Forums

It's a little less now on the CB, but not much. I will post the number on my LIVE either tonight or tomorrow AM I'm in the most traveled group, but not in the top 3

Have a great time. Wow 500 days.

At the rate we are going might get there in 8 years or so but by than you guys will probably be over 1000 and in the running for most travelled guest.:):)

I will be sending out my usual emails so watch for them. You might be surprised and get there quicker than you imagined.

500 days gets most of the same perks as 750. The one big difference is no breakfast in Sabatini's for 500 days.

You do get a nice bottle of champagne, chocolate covered strawberries, a certificate and recognition at the Captain's Circle reception.

I forgot, we also got a tour of the bridge. I am not sure if that was for the milestone or for being in the top 3 most traveled.
Thanks Paul. I don't mind missing Sabatini's. We got put in a suite once and we went there for breakfast. They didn't have what I wanted so they went upstairs to get it. It took a very long time so we just went upstairs after that. Much easier.

I would love to be invited to the bridge. We are travelling with a group of friends and I am hoping we can all go up.

I forgot, we also got a tour of the bridge. I am not sure if that was for the milestone or for being in the top 3 most traveled.

I was referring to top 3 most traveled not the 30 or 40 most traveled. Sorry if unclear. Mike

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

When we hit our milestone, it also included tour of the bridge. Got the invitation from the Captain.

I also got an invite to the Bridge but on that cruise I happened to be doing the Ultimate Ships tour the same morning as the invite lol

On the Pacific Princess for the May 31 sailing, first was about 1100, second 737 (us) and third about 700. For the June 18 sailing, first was about 1120, second 800 and third 755 (us). On the July 4 sailing, first was 771 (us), second about 725 and third was about 700.

I was referring to top 3 most traveled not the 30 or 40 most traveled. Sorry if unclear. Mike

I got a bottle of champagne for being number 3.

Apparently the actual #3 had to disembark part way through the cruise, so I moved up.

I got a congratulations note in my mail box -- addressed to the former number 3.

I got bridge tour, flowers, etc. for hitting 50 cruises.

Since they changed the system, I should be able to hit 500 days shortly.

I emailed captains circle UK with a query on tbis matter and they confirmed milestone cruises at 500 and 750 days. However they did say that only Princess sailed days count towards this benefit and not the days earned with their sister companies. When we attained our 500 days sailed recognition, it was on total days sailed as shown on your "cruise history" in the Personaliser. I know the MTP lunch is only on Princess days but did not realise this had been attached to the milestone cruise benefit.

Anyone experienced this?

Sent from my SM-A520F using Forums mobile app