"First Night Done Right" question

I'm interested in the First Night Done Right discounted dinner for our Indy cruise in January. It has you pick a time but no where does it show where you pick the restaurant. Has anyone done this before? Also, do you know how long this deal is available? We cruise Jan.12,2019. TIA

IMG_3847.jpg.18b7874c130c0ed673f8485593c82b2c.jpg

I'm interested in the First Night Done Right discounted dinner for our Indy cruise in January. It has you pick a time but no where does it show where you pick the restaurant. Has anyone done this before? Also, do you know how long this deal is available? We cruise Jan.12,2019. TIA

You receive the discount for the "first night done right" promotion by them picking your dining venue. You pick the time, they pick the place. Once boarded, if you are unhappy with their selection, you can often have it changed to another if space permits.

Dan.

Great. Thanks Dan.

You receive the discount for the "first night done right" promotion by them picking your dining venue. You pick the time, they pick the place. Once boarded, if you are unhappy with their selection, you can often have it changed to another if space permits.

Dan.

Is the "First Night Done Right" available to purchase on the cruise planner? I don't see see it as an option. We are on the Allure - Sept. 2.

Thanks!

Not available for all ships and times or it may have been listed and then taken off. No set pattern. Just keep watching.

Is the "First Night Done Right" available to purchase on the cruise planner? I don't see see it as an option. We are on the Allure - Sept. 2.

Thanks!

It seems like Oasis class ships don’t have the first night done right, but offer the BOGO dining offer instead.

Thanks!

Not available for all ships and times or it may have been listed and then taken off. No set pattern. Just keep watching.
I have the first night done right offer for my October Oasis cruise.

Wendy

Only 2 weeks away... this specific offer likely sold out for that specific sailing.

You'll have to pay full price for the first night or purchase one of the other packages for a discount off the full price.

We have 3 people going so First Night works out better for us. :D

Interesting as we are on the IOS from Jan 7th and the BOGO 2 night pkg is no longer available and now we have the 1st night done right option in the cruise planner. I liked the BOGO one so I purchased it in early July and thankfully so :)

• 2 weeks later...

Does anyone know... Is it possible to purchase the “First Night Done Right”, and a multi-night dining package for the same sailing? i.e. “First Night Done Right” for Day 1, and then a “3 night dining package” to use on 3 other nights? (So, a total of 4 nights in Specialty Dining).

Does anyone know... Is it possible to purchase the “First Night Done Right”' date=' and a multi-night dining package for the same sailing? i.e. “First Night Done Right” for Day 1, and then a “3 night dining package” to use on 3 other nights? (So, a total of 4 nights in Specialty Dining).[/quote']

This is what I have done for my Oasis sailing (7 night) in October. First night done right, 5 night dining package (first reservation [only one that can be done online] for the second night) and Solarium booked for one night - so I won’t need to go to the MDR!

Wendy

Does anyone know... Is it possible to purchase the “First Night Done Right”' date=' and a multi-night dining package for the same sailing? i.e. “First Night Done Right” for Day 1, and then a “3 night dining package” to use on 3 other nights? (So, a total of 4 nights in Specialty Dining).[/quote']

Yes. We have done this in the past.