Link a reservation to mine....

Thank you.. she called reservations and i made mine online. So what do we do now?

Both of you call Royal customer service with the other's reservation number and ask to be linked.

When you go to make reservations it asks for the booking # and last name and will pop up everyone on the reservation, which you then have to add each person you want. They can't be logged in when you're doing this.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

Have to tell you about the struggle we had getting reservations linked. I called. My brother in law called. Both of us asked to be linked. For some reason RCL couldn't get this straight. They kept telling me my BIL had to call to confirm the change. Never mind that he had called multiple times. It was NOT pretty. Simple requests shouldn't be this difficult.

You both don't need to contact RCCL. One of you needs the other reservation number. You can do it online through the Cruise Planner or you can call.

How do you link reservations in the cruise planner?

I logged into my RCCL account and on the "Upcoming Cruise" tab the is a "Have a reservation? Add your travel party's reservations" So I clicked on the Add a Cruise button and entered last name DOB and reservation numbers of the other people cruising with us. It now gives me access to all of there cruise planners. Is this supposed to happen? I just wanted to link our reservations so we would be seated together now it seems I have full access to there cruise accounts?

I logged into my RCCL account and on the "Upcoming Cruise" tab the is a "Have a reservation? Add your travel party's reservations" So I clicked on the Add a Cruise button and entered last name DOB and reservation numbers of the other people cruising with us. It now gives me access to all of there cruise planners. Is this supposed to happen? I just wanted to link our reservations so we would be seated together now it seems I have full access to there cruise accounts?

You have the ability to make reservations for them for the purposes of this cruise only, but you don't have access to their entire My Cruises account.