Can anyone confirm channel lineups on room tv’s from a recent Carnival Cruise?

Produce123

Note, TNT, TBS, TCM ars not what you see in the US. They seem to be showing a packaged schedule that repeats in a loop. For example I did a 13 night cruise and TNT showed Godzilla at least 7 times that I saw. Other shows repeated too on that and the other stations. This was January and first cruise after they cut the networks .

Saint Greg is currently on the Dream and just posted a picture of the TV lineup. I’ve never posted a link to another post but I’ll try.

https://boards.cruisecritic.com/showpost.php?p=56892483&postcount=180

This is the same lineup of stations that I had on my March cruise, completely cut out all network stations. Carnival left everyone in the dark with no news or weather the whole cruise. CNN had NO news at all, only talking about Trump and his family. I cannot understand why Carnival cutback on their network channels as all of the other cruise lines they own, Princess and Holland America have all of the network channels.

The Princess Cruise Line I cruise on doesn't have all the network channels, and if Faux News was all they had, I'd have to get real news via the Internet. What Carnival did is what other cruise lines have done, and refuse to continue to pay increasing costs for network TV that most people couldn't care less about. Carnival switched to a package available through Turner Network.

i have read that network channels are gone from tv channel lineups in rooms. Can anyone confirm which channels are available or perhaps share a photo of the tv channel guide? Thanks

Cnn and Cnn and Cnn and a lot of other garbage,

Thanks for sharing that!

Looking at the Channels, I don't think it's that bad. Could be worse.

While I'm getting ready in the morning. I love to watch cartoons, and I'm 50 yrs old!:D

Haven't sailed Carnival in a while, but, if they have movies for purchase.

Hubby will buy if he's relaxing in the cabin.

Printing this in case a channel guide isn't in our room.CHANNEL SHOWING

11 FUN FINDS

13 CRUISE LIFE

14 CHANNEL GUIDE

15 SAFETY INFORMATION

16 FUN ABOARD

17 CARNIVAL ADVENTURES

18 MAP CHANNEL

19 FORWARD CAMERA VIEW

20 LIDO CAMERA VIEW

21 AUDIBLE FUNTIMES

22 CNN

23 CNN INTERNATIONAL

24 CNN SPANISH

25 HLN

26 BOOMERANG

27 CARTOON NETWORK

28 TNT

29 TBS

30 TCM

31 TRU TV

32 MOVIE CHANNEL EVERY 3 HOURS STARTS 3-6-9-12

33 FUN FOR ALL

34 OCEAN VIEW

35 GOOD TO KNOW

36 MUSIC CHANNEL

Note, TNT, TBS, TCM ars not what you see in the US. They seem to be showing a packaged schedule that repeats in a loop. For example I did a 13 night cruise and TNT showed Godzilla at least 7 times that I saw. Other shows repeated too on that and the other stations. This was January and first cruise after they cut the networks .

Ahhhh, this makes sense. I was on the Breeze in January and was surprised when my son was watching the same movie again...and then again the next night. Noticed it was on one of those networks and since we rarely watch live tv at home, I was thinking maybe it was just their movie channel or marathon movies or something. We really only had the tv on at night for a little while.