Not getting our emails? Help is on the way!

BBMacLaird

59 minutes ago, Travels with Lisa said:

hi Bonnie

I'm in the US and have the same issue.  Should I use the same address?

thanks

Hi Travels with Lisa, yes you can use the same email address. It does route first to the UK office, but if you include your home address, we will forward the email to the appropriate country staff to look into.

What should we do from Australia when we're not in receipt of emails?  I have bought this repeatedly to the attention of the LCV hostess in Miami. She can't understand why we 'drop' off, she rechecked the get emails box, and has a note to herself to check weekly that we're still on.  BUT still nothing....I don't mind checking the website for the latest LCV newsletter but I don't like missing out on deals available. I'm still waiting for my email about Captain Jose departure and regrettably only found out through Cruise Critic..... Technology, I'm sure everyone will agree, is great when it works....

Edited by aussie travel bird

17 minutes ago, aussie travel bird said:

What should we do from Australia when we're not in receipt of emails?  I have bought this repeatedly to the attention of the LCV hostess in Miami. She can't understand why we 'drop' off, she rechecked the get emails box, and has a note to herself to check weekly that we're still on.  BUT still nothing....I don't mind checking the website for the latest LCV newsletter but I don't like missing out on deals available. I'm still waiting for my email about Captain Jose departure and regrettably only found out through Cruise Critic..... Technology, I'm sure everyone will agree, is great when it works....

We are in the same position here, Jenny. We didn't even get the change of arrangement type e-mails relating to our recent Australia cruise....and learned about any changes options  via cruise critic.