Not getting our emails? Help is on the way!

BBMacLaird

Sorry to bang on about this but I still do not get any promotional emails.  I last posted here on January 9th and on that same day I had an email from azadatabase saying they were in conversation with the LCV team to make sure I was added properly to the database.

They say they are working hard to resolve the issue but this has been going on since last August.  Has anybody managed to get back on the list and actually receive emails ?

I never received any direct responses to my emails to azadatabase,  but two promotional emails arrived in January and a further one recently announcing the appointment of Captain Pelle.

Hopefully this means I’m back on the database and just hope it lasts this time.

What I would particularly like to receive is details of additions to the list of cruises with reduced single supplements. A new selection appeared on the UK website this week and as a result I have made a couple of bookings. I just wish I didn’t have to keep checking the website to find these offers.

24 minutes ago, Host Grandma Cruising said:

Yes, I seem to get both LCV and Azamara emails OK. Got one yesterday advertising good rates for solo travellers on selected sailings.

Your posting crossed with mine!  Ominously, I didn’t receive solo supplement email.

2 hours ago, Host Grandma Cruising said:

I have been getting Azamara emails regularly. Strangely enough yesterday I got one from LCV inviting me to sign up to receive emails!

Me too!

Weird because I think I am one of the rare people that does get most of the Azamara emails. Not all of them mind you....but I think most of them. I have also been sent three Azamara 2020 brochures in the last 2 weeks! Two were recycled to friends who never receive any brochures at all, despite numerous requests. 

Seems Azamara marketing dept is missing out on revenue here. 

5 hours ago, Host Grandma Cruising said:

I have been getting Azamara emails regularly. Strangely enough yesterday I got one from LCV inviting me to sign up to receive emails!

Hi HGC,

do you still have the email? I ask because I saw an email inviting LCV members to like our LCV page on Facebook. 

Note: that page can be found by searching ‘Le Club Voyage’ on FB.

1 hour ago, BBMacLaird said:

Hi HGC,

do you still have the email? I ask because I saw an email inviting LCV members to like our LCV page on Facebook. 

No sorry, I deleted it - should have copied it to here. I will do so if I get it again.

On ‎2‎/‎23‎/‎2019 at 5:58 AM, BBMacLaird said:

Hi HGC,

I did....and still nothing

Anyone get the email about 3 last minute deal cruises today? It was advertising the 11 March 4 night Cuba,  a TA cruise and Miami to New York.  I didn’t think the prices were particularly low. The 4 night was from £1301, the 20 March Rio to Lisbon from £2115 and the 25 March Miami to New York from £2602

I keep getting texts from an travel agent I unsubscribed from some time ago that was once part of RCI these last few weeks covering these thee cruises, I am getting daily emails of specials from Celebrity but nothing from Azamara, no emails on anything.  (Not that we can go on these cruises, we've already cancelled the Rio one on Pursuit)

On 2/23/2019 at 3:40 AM, uktog said:

It is weird Lottie 

Thats three more brochures than we got. 

Maybe we got struck off for being constructive but honest in our surveys 😉

Hi Uktog, would you email the UK team at azadatabase@azamara.com again, to let them know you've fallen off the mailing list?

Here's what they relayed to me this morning...

"Could you post and ask her to email the details into the azadatabase email address so we can investigate?

We are looking into this on an ongoing basis. We are taking this extremely seriously and are fully investigating all issues but it’s a complicated and time consuming process, so the lack of immediate resolution doesn’t indicate a lack of effort on our behalf.

To give a steer, for the UK we send out 1-2 emails to our full database every week, so if after a week or two they haven’t received anything then there is a problem. If they drop us another email to let us know they’re still experiencing issues then we’ll ensure we investigate again."

17 minutes ago, BBMacLaird said:

Hi Uktog, would you email the UK team at azadatabase@azamara.com again, to let them know you've fallen off the mailing list?

Here's what they relayed to me this morning...

"Could you post and ask her to email the details into the azadatabase email address so we can investigate?

We are looking into this on an ongoing basis. We are taking this extremely seriously and are fully investigating all issues but it’s a complicated and time consuming process, so the lack of immediate resolution doesn’t indicate a lack of effort on our behalf.

To give a steer, for the UK we send out 1-2 emails to our full database every week, so if after a week or two they haven’t received anything then there is a problem. If they drop us another email to let us know they’re still experiencing issues then we’ll ensure we investigate again."

hi Bonnie

I'm in the US and have the same issue.  Should I use the same address?

thanks

As this problem has been ongoing for many years, the band aids like we are investigating for CC customers while ignoring the 95% of Azamara customers wand ho don't have the advantage of a Bonnie it is painfully obvious that it is the software for the mailing list that is at fault and doing a onesy twosy fix by individual email address or a contact Nicole at LCV that was the temporary solution years ago before she left Azamara aa cond wa recommended by the President/CEO a few years ago to no solution.

The is and has been for many years glitches in the mailing list software that will only be solved by starting from scratch and building an email list like millions of other companies that doesn't regularly remove people from mailing as well as randomly not send some of the emails to those getting some of the emails.

As the message stated it takes time to analyze each and every failure and will NEVER be solved without a completely new email list which will allow the IT department to solve the many other issues with the Azamara entire software system.  Doing this by individual who are on CC while ignoring the vast majority of Azamara customers is NOT and NEVER WILL be a solution to these issues.